[Event] 24 Hours Of Oak Valley

Dirtopia MTB Events

Hmm my son is only 15, but he rides on his school MTB team. The website says that sols must be 18...

Give amarider a call (or email) .. see if they can bend the fun rules :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did a EFT,  Amarider will need to confirm your payment first unfortunately, As soon as that is done, you will be able to invite team members, and each will need to enter and purchase extras etc if need/want.

If was by CC , you should find your team under dashboard/teams and invite button is there. 

Team members will get email with link on they just click to enter , if they don't have profile, they simply register and enter .  if already profile, login and enter.

Karman

How do I get to the part where I invite team members? The EFT was done yesterday. Should I have gotten an e-mail to invite team members?

Karman

How do I get to the part where I invite team members? The EFT was done yesterday. Should I have gotten an e-mail to invite team members?

PM sent

PM sent

Thanks. I think there will be more panicked people this weekend, as I doubt people know about the process. Unfortunately we only got confirmation for a 5th team member yesterday.

Thanks. I think there will be more panicked people this weekend, as I doubt people know about the process. Unfortunately we only got confirmation for a 5th team member yesterday.

Ja .. as per pm .. exactly what happening .. The Problem is, had to build in massive amount of checks and balances to reduce the admin nightmare on race day and get the results to be real time.

As soon as your order is confirmed, you will be able to invite ..

It will rain. At least there should be no dust, which will make night riding easier. Just have to memorise where the muddy spots will be. Most of it will have cleared by Saturday afternoon.

Edited by Moridin

Just a heads up for those still sitting on the fence, entries close at midnight tonight.

My team entry has been accepted. Only problem is that one of my team members are struggling to accept the invite. They can't seem to update their AmaRider tag number.

Edited by Moridin

My team entry has been accepted. Only problem is that one of my team members are struggling to accept the invite. They can't seem to update their AmaRider tag number.

Did you come right? otherwise drop me PM with details