Trisuit Preferences

breaker

Trisuit preference  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tri suit brand do you prefer?

• Orca
    • TYR
    • 2XU
    • Speedo
    • First Ascent
    • Triathlon Gear SA
    • Pffft, who needs a trisuit

So I'm looking at getting a trisuit and thought I'd ask what the brands to go for are, probably more to stay away from if any. Currently doing sprint distances, but hoping to build up to the longer distances.

I have Orca and a skins, both much the same!

Sportsmans warehouse is having a yellow ticket sale starting 2 Jan, you might be able to pick up a bargain on 2XU or First Ascent

• 2 months later...

I tried to try on a trisuit yesterday (I am a girl). The inner bra made it impossible to get into the suit and put the top on. I really feel like I missed a memo or something :unsure: I will probably go top and bottom for now

+1 Orca. So comfortable I want to wear it everywhere 

Edited by CBlake

I tried to try on a trisuit yesterday (I am a girl). The inner bra made it impossible to get into the suit and put the top on. I really feel like I missed a memo or something :unsure: I will probably go top and bottom for now

Coming to think about it, I have heard of some ladies cutting out the inner support and wearing a good sports bra underneath. It's also an option. Just make sure you train the way you race. 

+1 Orca. So comfortable I want to wear it everywhere 

Gosh. Yes! Some days I change so many times I think it would be easier to just spend the whole day in a tri suit. 
Edited by EmJayZA

I prefer a two-piece - toilet stops are easier and it is more flexible if you wear a different size top-to-bottom.

Edited by Dav/d

Problem though is the top can creep upwards and you have to keep yanking it down on the bike and run. That would annoy me to no end.