2017 Tour De PPA funride and League

LeoKnight

Any one have a contact number for the event organizer. I witnessed a very serious incident today and I need to address this with some one. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to address it to theHUB first.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you need to address it to theHUB first.

No I don't [emoji39] But I might one day, if u are lucky [emoji4]

Surely it is PPA - Robert Vogal and PPA chairman and maybe include the head marshal fro the day? It is after all tour de  PPA!!!

Any one have a contact number for the event organizer. I witnessed a very serious incident today and I need to address this with some one. Thanx

Let's discuss... ????

you'll need the expert advice. :mellow:

I might be an expert for all u know [emoji39]

Don't want it to turn into an atypical Hub bunfight I'm afraid [emoji6]

Don't want it to turn into an atypical Hub bunfight I'm afraid [emoji6]

Cmon

You know you want to ????

Don't be afraid

Also completely broken .... race report later ... saw andydude's pistons pumping as he dropped me just before hoogekraal... think i saw dale on the right hand side of vissershok next to a mtb with a smile on his face!

Also completely broken .... race report later ... saw andydude's pistons pumping as he dropped me just before hoogekraal... think i saw dale on the right hand side of vissershok next to a mtb with a smile on his face!

That would've been me in the Cannondale green gilet shouting '1min of pain to go'

Nicely done

Rest up, Mamil ????????

It is sad if there was a dark spot on the event, because just from the outside I realised what a challenge it must be to organise such an event with marshals at the majority of intersections and have not seen so many traffic officers.

That last 5km was a real challenge and had to dig deep.. but overall enjoyed the ride ALOT and glad we did it

Hey Mamil, cought up with your group just after exiting the town (after vissershok) and gave you a shoutout :thumbup: . I was the rider in blue shirt with a D number on my back. Sorry to hear that the race broke you :wacko:

In the A Chase group we caught the one racing league. The retarded CSA commissioner waved the peloton of riders past his car while sitting in his bloody polo on the white line. Forcing the entire peloton over the white line.

I have never seen such a retarded person in my life. All he had to do was pull into yellow lane behind the 8 racing guys.

Otherwise it was great, just like a spring classic!!

Tough day, the wind nearly got the better of me. Stuck it out and made it for the sprint. Group C rocks.

Hey,

Here are the organizers email. Teampuresavage@gmail.com

Sure they will sort it out [emoji6]

Hey,

Here are the organizers email. Teampuresavage@gmail.com

Sure they will sort it out [emoji6]

Thanks I spoke to Rory - course Marshall - will be mailing him later on when I am done at work.

Archived