I "stole" a pair of gloves at the Haartebeespoort Dam tunnel bridge

L.T.G

So .... :rolleyes:

We took a ride out to the dam this morning and stopped at the bridge to take some photos... while there a group of three guys from Pretoria East, each on a S-Works Epic, one orange, one all black and one black and red, arrived and stopped for some pics too.

We chatted briefly and took some more pics, my mate and I left and headed back to Van Gaalens.

As we were crossing over the long bridge, I thought to myself "what the hell is this in my pocket!?!, my phone is in the other one... oh it's my glo...... :eek: wait a minute!! what's on my hands then!!? THESE ARE NOT MINE!!! no wonder they felt big" I thought they just felt that way from being rain soaked!

Earlier when taking pics I'd put mine on the ground and when leaving I just what I thought were mine :mellow:

So to the rightful owner (if you're a hubber) of these gloves 

post-6012-0-26869200-1483783462_thumb.jpg

I AM SO SORRY!!!!! :blush: that I "stole" your gloves and you had to ride back without them :wacko:

If you're a hubber and see this post please send me your details so I can get them back to you or if any hubber knows this guy, please do the same and send me his details.

I don't know how it took me so long to realize I actually had mine in my pocket, it was genuinely unintentional.

These are mine :whistling:

post-6012-0-36365700-1483784560_thumb.jpg 

Where are the pictures? You of all people may not brag about pictures with not giving us a taste.

^_^

Here's a pic of our two bikes and the 3 Epics mentioned...

post-6012-0-64723900-1483791421_thumb.jpg

then I managed to get these as well 

post-6012-0-33555400-1483791503_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-17213200-1483791528_thumb.jpg

Hey you blerry skelm, you took my gloves!

Just as I was getting on my bike I thought where the hell have my gloves gone?

Awesome pics by the way.

On a side note that orange bike is the Lamborghini orange version not the torch...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ha ha ...I usually just loose gloves ,will have to try this one  ,Great pics im sure he'll appreciate a pic in lieu of the loan of his gloves

all ends well...

Rudi will get his gloves couriered back next week and I feel like less of a "skelm" :whistling:

all ends well...

Rudi will get his gloves couriered back next week and I feel like less of a "skelm" :whistling:

All ends well..good on you

That's one beautiful dam wall..I must say

it just pisses me off to see how all the graffiti on it. I just dont understand why a person would damage something this beautifull and 94 years old.

Going to have a look at sluice just now, hopefully all of them are open.

it just pisses me off to see how all the graffiti on it. I just dont understand why a person would damage something this beautifull and 94 years old.

And with that the rubbish in the water right up against the wall. Whether it has come down waterside or have been thrown there, not sure. But it is filthy.

It is a beautiful construction

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hijack on - Graffiti..now there's another topic, cannot understand the mentality (?!)..so destructive and ugly

Hijack on - Graffiti..now there's another topic, cannot understand the mentality (?!)..so destructive and ugly

I wouldn't just go dump it all onto the same box. There's graffiti, and then there's graffiti. If you're talking about some fool school child who's raided their old man's garage for kicks I tend to agree. But, on the other side of the spectrum there are legitimate artists using rattle cans to produce works that are quite amazing.

Honestly, I'm more offended by the massive billboards that one is forced to see. Visual pollution driven by greed. I'd rather see a tag or a throw up or burner.

Archived