I "stole" a pair of gloves at the Haartebeespoort Dam tunnel bridge

L.T.G

Grab the pitchforks and the torches.... Let's burn the skelm!!!!

On a more serious note... Well done on owning up... Good on ya!

BTW, awesome pics... Post it in the "where has your bike taken you today" thread

Hijack on - Graffiti..now there's another topic, cannot understand the mentality (?!)..so destructive and ugly

Going to see if I can get some help from the local cycling club, maybe we can start a small project and clean the place up.

My gloves was just delivered to my desk!

Thanks L.T.G. for getting in touch and posting on the hub. I wrote off these gloves before we left Harties, so it's awesome to have them back. The world needs more people like yourself. 

I wouldn't just go dump it all onto the same box. There's graffiti, and then there's graffiti. If you're talking about some fool school child who's raided their old man's garage for kicks I tend to agree. But, on the other side of the spectrum there are legitimate artists using rattle cans to produce works that are quite amazing.

Honestly, I'm more offended by the massive billboards that one is forced to see. Visual pollution driven by greed. I'd rather see a tag or a throw up or burner.

Yes, I see your point, and agree there are artists doing great work, hopefully with some sense of appropriate placement.

I'm ranting against the hooligans who randomly deface public and private property with no regard to visual impact and the difficulty, or otherwise, of cleaning it up. We end up with public space looking like the @rse-end of run-down disused railway sidings. Rant off.

Billboard pollution is a concern, but they don't offend me as much as random tags. 

Thanks L.T.G. for getting in touch and posting on the hub. I wrote off these gloves before we left Harties, so it's awesome to have them back. The world needs more people like yourself. 

Pleasure Rudi and apologies again!

More people like me :huh:? ...  "blerrie skelms" with a conscience :whistling:  ^_^

Ahh. The Hub is awesome after all.

Good on you L.T.G

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes, I see your point, and agree there are artists doing great work, hopefully with some sense of appropriate placement.

I'm ranting against the hooligans who randomly deface public and private property with no regard to visual impact and the difficulty, or otherwise, of cleaning it up. We end up with public space looking like the @rse-end of run-down disused railway sidings. Rant off.

Billboard pollution is a concern, but they don't offend me as much as random tags.

Buddy of mine who just moved to Oz, spent his last few rides finding of the best street art in Jozi.

Go have a look here: http://instagram.com/danilocaforio

Hey Patch, your buddies account is locked as private so we can't view the pics :(

Ag crap, I'll screenshot a few and post them later.

Archived