[Event] Bestmed Berge En Dale Classic

PRFullstop

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from p-town going out to collect tomorrow? Willing to contribute to a juice bill as I'm stuck travelling [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Malduik

Good luck to all tomorrow ! be safe be competitive and have fun ! 

See you in AL 

I will be the happy one  .  . . as i'm not riding with VA . . .  :devil:

be blessed 

Well that was super tough!

Was part of a great group in VA that worked really well together. But man that wind made it hard.

Edited by the_mtb

Were you part of the group that got passed by the VB?

A little bit of negative riding, but all in all, a lekker race to kick start the season!

Well that was super tough!

Was part of a great group in VA that worked really well together. But man that wind made it hard.

Were you part of the group that got passed by the VB?

A little bit of negative riding, but all in all, a lekker race to kick start the season!

We got passed by the front of VB yes. I was in the blue Rapha kit.

Well it is decided!

A crash diet will be needed before Tour of Good Hope in light of how brutal that was.

We got passed by the front of VB yes. I was in the blue Rapha kit.

Was also in that group of VA riders. Very tough day on the bike. Yoh, the front guys went hard up the first couple of climbs.

Agreed that when VB caught us things got a bit negative. The tannie in the Hyundai wasn't too happy with us when we got too close to them.

Tough ride and back to the drawing board to try hold on to the big guns.

Hard  day in VC.  Gary and Co got away on Robert Broom,  was in a 5 man TTT till the lights went out at 95km.  Limped home.

This was my first road event; started in the last batch for the 108km route. I had fun till the top of the hill by Valverde. There my sense of humour decided it had enough and jumped off. From there it was just a matter off gritting my teeth and just keeping the wheels moving. My steam ran out on the last climb before the finish.

For me personally a good indicator of the work I still have to do for the Argus.

Heard the timing mats weren't working so no official times. Do any of you know if this is true?

Good route, saw one crash in DL, road surface was great. Feeling quite tired not sure how the legs will hold up at tour of good hope and Argus. Anyone know where results can be found?

Good route, saw one crash in DL, road surface was great. Feeling quite tired not sure how the legs will hold up at tour of good hope and Argus. Anyone know where results can be found?