2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

Sagan not set to ride the Vuelta.. next focus is worlds and he will prepare for that.. Also baby Sagan is due end of August or beginning of September.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeesus, do you guys not get GT fatigue? The tour hasn't even been over for 24hours.

I'm taking a nap before I get all intwined in the next one.

I had a few weeks rest. I am ready to go[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sagan not set to ride the Vuelta.. full focus on preparing for worlds

I thought that was the case... a small part of me just thought that after missing 90% of the Tour he might try to take his form forward and prove something........ I just can't help but feel robbed of his radness over the last 3 weeks

I thought that was the case... a small part of me just thought that after missing 90% of the Tour he might try to take his form forward and prove something........ I just can't help but feel robbed of his radness over the last 3 weeks

[emoji23] [emoji23]

Maybe if baby Sagan wasn't due more or less the same time as the Vuelta he would be tempted. . Also they do the race planning so far in advance .. some riders had to work hard for him during the classics they then get their Giro and or Vuelta chance to have a go at stage wins etc.

he is riding tour of Pologne that starts soon.. so we'll get our fill of Saganess soon enough. [emoji106]

Sulking and resting are not necessarily the same thing!

Lol... my heart definitely had a good rest.

Nah.. besides the loss of TDF appetite I had a week where watching it would've been difficult regardless if I was sulking or not[emoji23] [emoji23]

Has Tommy D decided to have a gander or is he just taking the year off and sleeping in a pink nightshift of glory every day?

So will Simon ride as top domestique for Adam? 

Tommy D is focusing on the Worlds so has said he's not playing in Spain. I think Orica should take Adam (and hide Simon in the hotel) and rotate them out each day without telling any one! #identitydoping :)

Edited by hellocolour

Tommy D is focusing on the Worlds so has said he's not playing in Spain. I think Orica should take Adam (and hide Simon in the hotel) and rotate them out each day without telling any one! #identitydoping :)

hahahaha.... They must just make sure they don't forget the watch a la Sergio and Fika Motsoeneng!

I had a few weeks rest. I am ready to go[emoji6]

Tell me about it

????

#freesagan

Hope Berto can make his home GT

Any confirmation yet

Just saw speculation

Nope nothing official.

Nope nothing official.

I would like to see 'Berto ride just because I like his racing character, but to be honest I think he has seen better racing days, if he rides I have no doubt he will try and win, its in his nature, but I also think also the motivation to continue suffering through the training and racing required at this level is waning, it happens to all of us, slowly we feel the work is too hard and the reward less and less attractive.

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

I would like to see 'Berto ride just because I like his racing character, but to be honest I think he has seen better racing days, if he rides I have no doubt he will try and win, its in his nature, but I also think also the motivation to continue suffering through the training and racing required at this level is waning, it happens to all of us, slowly we feel the work is too hard and the reward less and less attractive.

Ja..

He still has a lot to offer the sport but perhaps not as a GC rider anymore.. unfortunately .. he sure can light it up though.. . Damn a fine racer.

Maybe he should try his luck at the Vuelta. With a few thick stakes he's sure to get back to his old form. It's the Vuelta after all. They more relaxed out in the far West. LOL