Review: CAM Cycling Kit

Bike Hub Features

Just wait for our sock article that's coming out later this week ;)

Sounds scary, uhm, hairy.... ????

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also forgot to feature the 

• New Gap neck for extra breathe

• Sleeping bag length in case of emergency

Chinarello for clothing

Also forgot to feature the 

• New Gap neck for extra breathe

• Sleeping bag length in case of emergency

Chinarello for clothing

what?? ^_^

guys, if you had to choose CAM or ciovita?

I have ridden both and the comfort is pretty similar. I think Ciovita offer more choice in terms of design and colour, so it comes down to what design you want  :)

she looks like she might be a few years his senior

hahahahahahahahaha

Not sure if baby face Nick is going to gloat or whether Kylie is going to be offended by that!

I've done the Atta in my CAM GJI GJI Elite Bib Saturday and i didn't experience any discomfort during the ride... What i can say though is use chamois cream, i truly believe in this stuff, specially on looooong rides. 

post-45318-0-06885000-1485238925_thumb.jpg

I've done the Atta in my CAM GJI GJI Elite Bib Saturday and i didn't experience any discomfort during the ride... What i can say though is use chamois cream, i truly believe in this stuff, specially on looooong rides. 

Now if it was only possible to buy these bibs in medium or large, then maybe we 90% of the market can also experience the comfort. Been waiting 6 months but no new medium or large stock so I have stopped holding my breath.

• 7 months later...

I bought a small CAM jersey and it fits like a glove save for the fact that it is WAY too long. Look at the pics in the article, you can see how the guys jersey is bunched up. It happens due to the length. If the jersey was shorter it would be perfect. The sleeve lycra is a little thin but seems to be holding its shape. Time will tell. I love the designs and the overall fit is great except for the fact that its too long.

Bunched up jerseys, hary legs, jerseys loose around the neck, who organised this shoot, it really doesnt look good at all.