Cyclist down

Deon_Nivvy

Come to think of it. Surely "Scumrise" has security cameras. Any toilet open and serving grog at those hours has surveillance systems in place.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Andrew is still fighting! Andrew is critical and on Life Support!

Pleaseeeeee

I am sure I won't be the only one hoping against all odds to open this thread tomorrow morning to hear he is still hanging in there

#HanginthereAndrew!

Wendy and I are sending positive vibes from Spain.

Hoping against the odds that this story can have a happy ending.

#anger level @ 10

Hang in there Andrew.

Security companies all have drivers out and about at night, some parked in areas they specialize in. Put the word out, perhaps they noticed the car?

Edited by Nettie R

Whether you in a group or not riding on the roads is getting more dangerous by the day, sad sad day to see yet another hit and run. Hoping Andrew beats the odds and pulls through, holding thumbs.  

Praying and believing for him as well. I just read about this, and it is just so bad. Too many riders losing their lives unnecessarily. 

Edited by Robbie Stewart

About 50, married with two teenage sons.

This sounds so close to BDF...

Hope he pulls through, but doesn't sound good from the updates I've read here.

Been off the interwebs yesterday due to work pressure, my wife told me about this, as Andrew is one of her clients.

I really hope for the best possible outcome. Andrew and his family are in my thoughts.

Sterkte Jaques.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by RocknRolla

Very very sad. Thoughts are with the family on what is almost certainly going to be the very worst night of their lives.

We don't know all the facts so I'm fighting the desire to lash out at ANYONE who drinks and drives and thinks "they know what they're doing". And to every person who's paid his or her way out of a police roadblock and to every cop whose taken a bribe.

My monthly rant.......

I am done with treading carefully and being oh-so-politically-correct.

Blatantly and frankly put, if you drink and drive - even just one beer/one whatever, you are feeding from the bottom of the shithole. You are more intellectually challenged than a piece of ****.

The same applies for drag racing in a built-up area.

What gives anyone the right to take a life, to take someone that is loved by another, to destroy someone's reason to be alive?

These drunken bastard from a bastard that decided to kill (yes, the driver made a decision to kill) must rot in jail. He/she must get what is coming to him/her.

If it was me, and I had the resources, I would get a private investigator and chase these ****-feeding bastards down. The police are a joke. They (yes all of them) are useless. I have had enough dealings with policemen and women to know they and their profession is a farce. The courts aren't the problem - the investigators putting together the case are. If the attorney has a solid case with all that is needed, an example will be made.

How else will this killing end?

Please fellow cyclist, hang on, fight on.

May our heavenly Father have mercy on you and your family. Stay strong

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AnythingBut

Guys I'm sorry to say that Andrew died at 3.05 this morning. Please pray for Kate and the boys and that justice is done. He is at peace doing that great big ride in the Big Sky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk