Cyclists down on bottelary road, stellenbosch

andydude

Plesier

Varkie2 wat is jou regte naam.

Want to drop frame tomorrow morning at your company. Dont want to be bliksemsed by asking for Varkie

Bloukrans. Jy vra net vir die langman. hehe. Aka Rolf. Sien later

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloukrans. Jy vra net vir die langman. hehe. Aka Rolf. Sien later

Bloukrans dropped the frame off this morning.

Thanks for all the effort you made, driving through from the CBD to collect the frame yesterday, doing the same this morning to get it to Varkie2, etc.

You Sir, are a true pillar of society.

I've got the bars and stem . Let me know if still needed

Hi Berry.

Yes we still need bars and a stem. I received the frame just now. The rest is coming also today. I am in stellenbosch town tomorrow morning, i can pick it up and weld it on monday first thing.

my number is 0834485886, if you can whatsapp me that will be easier.

Thanx!

varkie2, please liaise with Otero. He will be donating the fork. He is staying in Gordonsbay, perhaps you can meet somewhere central.

He was going to contact Berry to get the fork to him, dunno if it happened yet.

Tx Barend for your donation also.

varkie2, please liaise with Otero. He will be donating the fork. He is staying in Gordonsbay, perhaps you can meet somewhere central.

Tx Barend for your donation also.

I'm dropping the fork at Barend in Stellenbosch tomorrow morning  :thumbup:

Tx Barend for your donation

Smurfy said he is bringing a fork with the wheels? Still need a seatpost though.Not sure size. Youll know!.  :thumbup:

I'm dropping the fork at Barend in Stellenbosch tomorrow morning  :thumbup:

Okay cool, i will meet him then to pick up the fork, stem and bar. Will just wait for him to message me. We might have two forks then, lets see. can always return the one to smurfy as i will see him when i take the welded bike to him.

You guys are awesome. Faith in humanity restored. I hope to pay it forward (under less tragic circumstances that is). 

Bloukrans dropped the frame off this morning.

Thanks for all the effort you made, driving through from the CBD to collect the frame yesterday, doing the same this morning to get it to Varkie2, etc.

You Sir, are a true pillar of society.

Wannabe, thanks for your generous offer of the frame!

My hart bloei vir die familie

Okay cool, i will meet him then to pick up the fork, stem and bar. Will just wait for him to message me. We might have two forks then, lets see. can always return the one to smurfy as i will see him when i take the welded bike to him.

Otero's one is "us" , dunno what the other one is like. 

Seatpost should be a 30.9. 

Wannabe let me know what parts are still needed for the frame and I will def try and help here as well.

My club will def be attending the memorial/remembrance ride as Bottelary Rd is 1 of our favorite routes when we go out to Stellies or Franschhoek.

About 2 months back on a Saturday morning 1 of our riders was clipped by a construction truck on Bottelary rd and the driver didnt bother stopping as well leaving the rider with lots of scrapes and bruises but luckily no serious injuries. This was in a 6 man bunch so very clearly visible and riding in the yellow line.