Cyclists down on bottelary road, stellenbosch

andydude

Sorted, we have the magnets for a vehicle. I will do the back up if needed.

I have organised a combi for a backup vehicle, thanks smurfy. just let me know when i can come and help with the planting. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saturday before argus will be a problem i think as some guys still registering at expo that day. my suggestion what about the sunday morning before  the argus roads not so busy on sunday morning even for parking at mall

sorry yes, meant Saturday before Argus weekend

sorry yes, meant Saturday before Argus weekend

can we have a vote on this saturday or sunday my vote will be sunday for the parking at mall and the traffic on road and some are working on saturdays

can we have a vote on this saturday or sunday my vote will be sunday for the parking at mall and the traffic on road and some are working on saturdays

I don't mind, I'm open on both. But Sunday would clash with the main day of the MTB Argus - I assume many potential participants would have already entered that,

I don't mind, I'm open on both. But Sunday would clash with the main day of the MTB Argus - I assume many potential participants would have already entered that,

well done guys for all the great effort and planning going on. :) Yes,as Sku indicated that lots of guys and gals will be doing the CTCT mtb event the Sunday. Parking for the Saturday will surely not be a problem if we have an early start. I also feel that a bit of a busier day like Saturday will have a bigger impact for cycling safety awareness with many peeps out and about. 

Also, can we pretty please have a separate thread maybe called 'memorial ride for Gregory Basson......venue....date and time etc'? it will reflect more "personal" with his name attached. Alternatively maybe rename this thread to 'Gregory Basson cyclist down on Bot.......'

Hi guys. sorry to be the dictator here..... I call it the Saturday the 4th. 

I am not available on the Sunday. 

SATERDAY, most people ride Chappies on Sunday. just a thought. While we are deciding on a date how about a time as well. 7 for 7:30?

well done guys for all the great effort and planning going on. :) Yes,as Sku indicated that lots of guys and gals will be doing the CTCT mtb event the Sunday. Parking for the Saturday will surely not be a problem if we have an early start. I also feel that a bit of a busier day like Saturday will have a bigger impact for cycling safety awareness with many peeps out and about. 

Also, can we pretty please have a separate thread maybe called 'memorial ride for Gregory Basson......venue....date and time etc'? it will reflect more "personal" with his name attached. Alternatively maybe rename this thread to 'Gregory Basson cyclist down on Bot.......'

No that we have a date, we can do!!

No that we have a date, we can do!!

Also remember that the weekend of the 25th is month end. Shops and roads will be very busy. Just a thought.

Bike is welded. I macguivered a seatpost. Bike is going to smurfy tomorrow morning early for paint. We should be ready fro planting by friday depending on paint time. If we can get a 3 man team together with a bakkie for planting friday afternoon? It will be great if ShaneG can give us an exact location where the accident happened. The more visible the bike the better.

Hi, No problem. I cannot drive as 1 arm in a sling and other hand in a brace. Will discuss with my wife who can drive me out to show the location

Archived