Quarq introduce ShockWiz suspension tuning system

News bot

I have a massive technology crush on this little marvel.

I'm seriously considering getting one and then renting it out.

Along with skills coaching I reckon setup is a massive shortcoming in rider preparation.

Edited by PhilipV

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitchforks back in the sheds for now gents, it'll be a while before we see these things here. ICASA still has to approve it cos it's wireless. So maybe 2019 if we're lucky.

Although there will be a rental unit or 2 at Stoke as soon as we can get our grubby paws on them...

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd put it out there.

I have a Shockwiz that cleared customs this morning and is on its way from JHB to CPT, so if history serves, I will have it during the course of next week.

I'm going to mess around with it for a bit on my bike and then I have a friend who wants to review it for his Youtube channel, thereafter it is my intention to make it available for rent.

When such time comes (most likely mid-March), I will post an ad in the classifieds with all the details for rental.

Is there an app available for my Nokia 3310? I really want to get my SR Suntour XCM fork dialled to shred!

[emoji23][emoji23]