Full Suspension buyers guide under 30K

Struananderson

Hi Guys

Please help if possible. Iv'e been looking for a reasonably priced NEW soft tail around the R25k mark, the bikes i've found so far are:

Silverback SIDO 3 (R23k)

Merida 96 600 (R25k)

Specialized camber 29 (R26k)

Looking mostly at XC cycling, sani2c etc. Does anyone have any other ideas or recommendations on the above 3 bikes?

Thanks!

Edited by Struananderson

Morning! We will of course say also look at Giant bikes. The Anthem is a great bike that offers excellent value for money and a lifetime warranty on the frame. Back up is excellent with dealers all over the country that will be able to look after you and your bike.

Hi Guys

Please help if possible. Iv'e been looking for a reasonably priced NEW soft tail around the R25k mark, the bikes i've found so far are:

Silverback SIDO 3 (R23k)

Merida 96 600 (R25k)

Looking mostly at XC cycling, sani2c etc. Does anyone have any other ideas or recommendations on the above 3 bikes?

Thanks!

Don't pass the Giant Anthem by. Not sure if they are still under 30k, but they are incredible bikes.

I would go for GIANT if it fits the budget, otherwise the Silverback SIDO 3. A mate of mine is also looking and keen on it..............

Hi Guys

Silverback SIDO 3 (R23k)

Merida 96 600 (R25k)

Thanks!

Momsen Vipa AC or AC SE. Got one Sept 2016, LOVE it.

Hi Guys

Silverback SIDO 3 (R23k)

Merida 96 600 (R25k)

Thanks!

You will NOT regret taking advantage of the special at Durbanville Giant, as these puppies are in a completely different league to the bikes you listed, for more or less the same price.

I was looking into this special.

Some pretty good deals here. The Stereo 120 HPA is below R30k

http://www.cubebikes.co.za/

I am seriously considering the Stereo 140 HPC 27.5 - That is a crazy good price.

I keep telling myself - "N+1, N+1, N+1........."