Looking for a last minute partner

alvarogamarra

Unfortunately, I had some passport issues and couldn't fly to Capetown. My partner is on his way and now I'm looking for somebody who could ride with him. Anyone interested?

Unfortunately, I had some passport issues and couldn't fly to Capetown. My partner is on his way and now I'm looking for somebody who could ride with him. Anyone interested?

Yes definitely interested. I am looking for a partner who already has an entry. Please email me at chrismaund@gmail.com or call me on 0822830379

I am a 49 year old male. I flew here from San Diego 4 days ago hoping to find a partner at the last minute

Yes definitely interested. I am looking for a partner who already has an entry. Please email me at chrismaund@gmail.com or call me on 0822830379

I am a 49 year old male. I flew here from San Diego 4 days ago hoping to find a partner at the last minute

:eek:  Good luck with that mate!

I have passed on your details to a friend who will call you, he will definitely be good to go and a really great partner.

:eek:  Good luck with that mate!

You would be suprised.

At the competitive side there are many who fall sick or who just fall and spots up for grabs

That is a baller move!!

You would be suprised.

At the competitive side there are many who fall sick or who just fall and spots up for grabs

No, I know this. But to fly from the States in the hope of getting an entry, the cahoonas must be applauded. 

Well I saw that Andrew Mac broke his collar bone in the last day or 2 so his spot is available  :ph34r:

I heard it had already been filled.....

Plenty of #fastoldbullets around.... :)

I emailed you already. Let me know

What is your partner's finishing goal?

Male or female preference?

no gender preference.

He finished in the top 120 last year, so somebody with similar time / goals.

I'm sorry for you that you can not race EPIC!

Since I lost my partner and the entry/sponsoring was connected to him, I'm in the same situation.

I would love to fill your spot.

I'm a semi-pro athete. I'm an easy person and just glad if I can take part what I trained for...

Daniel

0027 (0) 63 556 1828