CWC Online: Our daily specials!

CWC Online

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They made their money with the ARGUS. No need for specials anymore...

And us cyclists also scored with the ARGUS specials .... I know I did

Do you guys sell the battery pack pouches/bag for your Marvel lights?

The current system is going to scratch my top tube.

Do you guys sell the battery pack pouches/bag for your Marvel lights?

The current system is going to scratch my top tube.

The battery is so expensive to sell separate, that why its better buying a new light!

The battery is so expensive to sell separate, that why its better buying a new light!

I bought the 1800 lumens one from you last week. That’s why I’m saying it scratches the top tube without the proper pouch for the battery pack.

I bought the 1800 lumens one from you last week. That’s why I’m saying it scratches the top tube without the proper pouch for the battery pack.

Also bought the 1800 lumens and would be interested in a pouch for the same reason...would otherwise have to try it out in my topeak top tube bag, but not sure it will sit snugly...

CWC, care to explain why you deleted my comment on Instagram? At least here you can’t delete it unless you ask a moderator.

My comment regarding your XT pedals was not rude in any way. I was politely making a comment that your overinflation of “normal pricing” has become ridiculous to the point that you actually telling your customers you just ripping us off. Nobody sells XT pedals at R2200.

No PM, no reply, you just delete. Customer feedback not important? Any yes, I’ve spent a lot of money at your business so I am a customer.

Amending RRP with sales appears to have become common practice among online stores ... as if regular customers won't/don't notice it.

Comms on issues raised is another story though.

Archived