Ironman 2018 - PE

clivem

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's not doing full is he?

Not sure, cant find a list of the pro's who are. Thought after his victory in EL he would be starting in PE and with the accident ruining his 2017 season he would have a score to settle.

Not sure, cant find a list of the pro's who are. Thought after his victory in EL he would be starting in PE and with the accident ruining his 2017 season he would have a score to settle.

I hope he does, the guy is a proper freak, its an unbelievable come-back story

#1228 for me this year ,,how awesome it will be to finish in a 12:28 yes in my dreams hehehe

training is going well ,this year considering i have  not actuality stopped since last year ,body is tiered but feeling stronger than ever before ,last pooch now less than a month to go 3 hard weeks 

left and then the dreaded tapper week and traveling down to PE wondering if i did enough.tapering mind games .living in my own little ironman world at the moment staying away from people and resting up as much as possible early nights i mean my wife thinks i am nuts going to be at 20:00 can not wait to get my feet on that beach 15.04.2018 

enjoy the last phew week of training  ladies and gents be save out there ,see you all in PE soon

WERE THE MIND GOES THE BODY WILL FOLLOW  

Well, appears the weather will scupper my plans yet again. Snow predicted for the weekend and after my bout wth flu tomorrow was scheduled to be my long ride. Sadly not to be, so my longest cycle in the last 8 months or so has been 125. Not ideal, gonna suffer on 15 April. However, on the up side I have been able to cycle regularly.

Shocking. Another day. Another attack. Is it getting worse, or are we just getting better at sharing the incidents? 

Anyone know if they will have the wetsuit "strippers" at PE this year.  We had them at 70.3 East London in January and they were a win.

Yes it's in the guide  :oops: .  They were a big help for many people.  Cos when I get out of the swim I'm a bit min-co-ord and waste time trying to get that thing off.

in the guide I think it says they will have stripper:)