Tshwane Classic

Vetplant

Here's a .gpx of the 98km route if anyone wants.

What is the total elevation for the 98km? Unable to use the gpx file to get that from Strava.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMSes sent. B for me. Relegated from A after the Satellite suffering.

I'm afraid as I cannot climb. :'(

DL 6:38

Not sure what the logistics for getting into the venue is like. Any hubbers have a clue.

I suspect arriving at 6am should leave sufficient time if there is no traffic congestion getting in.

DL 6:38

Not sure what the logistics for getting into the venue is like. Any hubbers have a clue.

I suspect arriving at 6am should leave sufficient time if there is no traffic congestion getting in.

Voortrekker Monument is not the nicest veneue to get people in and out, plus then you add road closures and I suspect a bit of chaos.

Personally I am going to park somewhere in Groenkloof, less than 5km away and will then cycle in to the start. Brooklyn mall has secure undercover parking at a Flat Rate fee of about R8. So that might also work. Plus the legs will get a light warmup

CL for me. I'm going to park at our office park near Little Company of Mary, it's about 7km to the start. I could find out if other cyclists can also use it if there's enough interest.

CL for me. I'm going to park at our office park near Little Company of Mary, it's about 7km to the start. I could find out if other cyclists can also use it if there's enough interest.

That would be ideal! Would be surprised if your company would accommodate non-employees, but worth an ask.

That would be ideal! Would be surprised if your company would accommodate non-employees, but worth an ask.

When I say our office park, I mean the one we developed and own ;)

Hi guys. Have people been getting the SMS for the 60 km race? My parents have received theirs for the 98. I haven't got one for the 60 yet.

Archived