Tshwane Classic

Vetplant

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. Have people been getting the SMS for the 60 km race? My parents have received theirs for the 98. I haven't got one for the 60 yet.

I'm doing the 60, also haven't received my SMS yet. I got feedback over the weekend that my SMS will be sent out on Tuesday. So let's hold tight, we should get ours tomorrow.

I'm doing the 60, also haven't received my SMS yet. I got feedback over the weekend that my SMS will be sent out on Tuesday. So let's hold tight, we should get ours tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for the reply. Will see tomorrow

Getting in and out of Voortrekker Monument wil be a nightmare. Be Warned. I will cycle from home. 12km to warm up.

CL for me. I'm going to park at our office park near Little Company of Mary, it's about 7km to the start. I could find out if other cyclists can also use it if there's enough interest.

I'm interested....

CL for me. I'm going to park at our office park near Little Company of Mary, it's about 7km to the start. I could find out if other cyclists can also use it if there's enough interest.

Just pasop for the big jol place across the LCoM.  Loads of drunk lords hanging around at 4/5/6 am there.

+3 people if possible Bertus.

Realised I never entered when I did not get my seeding yesterday, checked my mails and saw its only my Bestmed and 94.7 entries still there and although I thought I entered I never did.

Did the late entry and will see where we start.

If it is VB then I will try to hang on again if DL then I do a nice training ride and we see what time we can get.

Last year the opposite happened , when I wanted to enter for the 94.7 in August I was informed I already entered in March.

Lets see what happens.

Will park at Brooklyn Mall and do warm up ride to the start if I get in.

Archived