Hip bags, fanny packs... is this a thing now?

T-Bob

at a running race this past weekend , i saw some of the runners have a miniature fanny pack in which they kept their car key, supplements and rehydrate. It was so small i didn't notice it under their shirt till they took it out for a supplement. 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No that i'm considering it but... where did you get you one and how much was it? :)

BikeInn and don't bother with the agents because I was told that they won't bring it it.

I bought one years ago, and still use it to this day.  Actually I'd be lost without it.  I wear it on the back of my waist and keep all essentials in it, personal stuff as well as basic tools.  Not the most hi-tech looking thing but it's also not fluorescent pink either.

I'd highly recommend one.

I bought one years ago, and still use it to this day.  Actually I'd be lost without it.  I wear it on the back of my waist and keep all essentials in it, personal stuff as well as basic tools.  Not the most hi-tech looking thing but it's also not fluorescent pink either.

I'd highly recommend one.

Ah, you have one of these?

c700x420.jpg

at a running race this past weekend , i saw some of the runners have a miniature fanny pack in which they kept their car key, supplements and rehydrate. It was so small i didn't notice it under their shirt till they took it out for a supplement. 

That's what she said.

Nothing wrong with hip bags  :thumbup:  :whistling:

Trying to work out if this is more #XC or #enduro... 

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/34543.jpg

Trying to work out if this is more #XC or #enduro... 

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/34543.jpg

On the back it's enduro  :w00t:  :ph34r:  :lol:

Nothing wrong with hip bags  :thumbup:  :whistling:

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b481/SuperV13/IMG_20141216_234042665_zps889edab0.jpg

trying to work out if the scissors is for practical purposes or for stabbing people

trying to work out if the scissors is for practical purposes or for stabbing people

cable ties, field injuries needing clothing removal, fabric cutting... 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

emergency hair cut to keep your fringe out of your eyes?

Emergency hang nail removal.