Knysna Cycle Tour

Super Sywurm

Hi

Please help a fellow hubber. 

I bought a ticket for the 80km mtb race at the 2017 Knysna Cycle tour, but now I am unable to attend the race.  If you want to enter, rather buy my entry.  I will pay the admin fee.

The response from the Cycle Tour.

Regret no refunds for our Charity Fundraiser as per Race Rules.

Substitutions are allowed …. An admin fee of R50 will be charged.

The new rider will have to complete a form with his details and quote your Registration No.

Edited by Super Sywurm

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

dont think they in a space to respond just yet, however unlikely these events will take place with all the damage the fires is causing. 

I made a post on their Facebook page asking if the fire will affect the MTB rides. I doubt the road race will be affected because the tar roads should be fine. 

Not a good year from Argus events.

That is what I thought last night, the whole Oyster Festival will probably be cancelled.

No question hey

It's gonna take a long time to recover, repair, rebuilt and restore just normal living there

Edited by 'Dale

I made a post on their Facebook page asking if the fire will affect the MTB rides. I doubt the road race will be affected because the tar roads should be fine. 

The trails in the forest didn't burn down!?

Flippit, they just better not cancel K2C. I was going for 10 consecutive K2Cs, this year is #7.

Flippit, they just better not cancel K2C. I was going for 10 consecutive K2Cs, this year is #7.

while you worried about that status, spare a thought for the 1000s affected and homes/ farms and livestock burnt to the ground.

there is a bigger issue here buddy!

If there is no K2C this year, then you will still be in for the 10 consecutive races.

there are much bigger things to worry about boet.

and its hurting to see that you posted that on FB while their wounds is still bleeding.

there are much bigger things to worry about boet.

and its hurting to see that you posted that on FB while their wounds is still bleeding.

K, I'll wait till they put out the fires before I ask them again then.  :whistling:

That is what I thought last night, the whole Oyster Festival will probably be cancelled.

Why would they cancel?

They will pull out the stops to make it even more awesome.

They have a whole month.

Who says all the mtb trails burnt down - have you even done the race?