• Created
  • Last Reply

Yup... gold chain and gold cassette

I've fine tuned it but 2 no avail

Then I give up! 

maybe change to some wet lube?

Soak in petrol , throw in A pan on low heat with 2 candles simmer till done.

Soak in petrol , throw in A pan on low heat with 2 candles simmer till done.

Interesting... never thought of getting wax into all the various moving parts like that

Interesting... never thought of getting wax into all the various moving parts like that

1000s of roadies do it , so I imagine it translates well to mtb 

Jip, I have been told without the gold lettering its akin to putting a 105 on a Dura Ace.....

Yip. The whole post is about the gold ink vs silver ink. It is exactly the same chainring!!!

Check to see if the deraileur cogs are not loose - I have had one break the stub on the inner plate, drop the bearing out, cog dropped on the floor leaving the bearing in the DR, and basically stop working instantly.... mid race..... it wasn't shifting well and was noisy in the 10km before that, so maybe....

Luckily my partner found it and the last couple of threads on the plate held to get us 60km home.

Jip, I have been told without the gold lettering its akin to putting a 105 on a Dura Ace.....

No it's not. There is no X0/XX differentiation on the chainrings. Its an eagle ring. End of story

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

you obviously havent read my previous posts. 

No it's not. There is no X0/XX differentiation on the chainrings. Its an eagle ring. End of story

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Check to see if the deraileur cogs are not loose - I have had one break the stub on the inner plate, drop the bearing out, cog dropped on the floor leaving the bearing in the DR, and basically stop working instantly.... mid race..... it wasn't shifting well and was noisy in the 10km before that, so maybe....

Luckily my partner found it and the last couple of threads on the plate held to get us 60km home

Yoi, expensive little issue you had there!!

I think my issue is from a minor vibration on the chain when its running on the lower cogs. Thing is its all lined up :wacko:  :wacko:

on the local  SA-Sram topic...Had to wait 5 weeks for have them to complete a basic service on my rear shock...also  no stock issue on a small parts...

Archived