Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

And slightly off topic. Movistar are starting a Ladies Team..this is great news..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is awesome, and deserves it's own thread in which we cheer and clap :-) In all seriousness, I hope that conditions become more favourable in terms of the racing opportunities and publicity given to women's racing, so that sponsors feel secure enough to invest in women's cycling.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn right. Now let's see Sky get their thumb out of their 'hub' and deliver on that promise as well. Jeez, I wonder if they couldn't have funded one with what they spent on that oversized mobile clubhouse that they are now driving around europe.

More and more men's teams have started ladies teams..FDJ also started one this year..it's really great... whish they would make it a requirement for WT teams..

I could not even spell her maiden name. 

Cannondale cannot get a sponsor and some can sponsor a men and womans team, intersting sport.

.......and they all get paid peanuts in comparison to golf, tennis and football etc... very interesting sport  :blink:

And train harder, put in more hours, race harder. Warped

I could not even spell her maiden name.

Cannondale cannot get a sponsor and some can sponsor a men and womans team, intersting sport.

Ja somewhere, something isn't lekker..

Ja somewhere, something isn't lekker..

Its a strange one when the organiser and TV rights holders dont use that money to pay the salaries of those taking part. if people stop taking part you dont have anything to broadcast.

Its a strange one when the organiser and TV rights holders dont use that money to pay the salaries of those taking part. if people stop taking part you dont have anything to broadcast.

Been a big issue that..TV rights. .wouldn't it be something of the teams just didn't rock up to events until they start getting their fair share.

Been a big issue that..TV rights. .wouldn't it be something of the teams just didn't rock up to events until they start getting their fair share.

Almost as bad as F1

.......and they all get paid peanuts in comparison to golf, tennis and football etc... very interesting sport  :blink:

When they get paid. The stats from last year on wages and teams defaulting paying riders in the female side of the sport was insane. 

Edited by hellocolour

• 3 weeks later...

Cannondale are down 9 riders after their sponsorship conundrum.  

They'll have to sign some talent as EF otherwise there will be a Lot of pressure on Uran and Sep to perform in 2018.

Edited by Cav'