Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

Yep..but he will be able to add even more quality to the team... they have really gone about things well.

Agree with that, he may be past his prime but his knowledge, experience and respect he brings to the team is huge. Everyone respects Tony in the Pro Peloton.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunweb have a ridget set way of doing things which isnt for everyone and rather fight the system for both rider and team move on and be happy. 

Good move for him, definitely hasn't gone sideways.

First indications of Gaviria to UAE are starting to surface. You were right..again.

He's going to stay with UAE for 2019

Anything else you'd like to share while you're here?

Agree with that, he may be past his prime but his knowledge, experience and respect he brings to the team is huge. Everyone respects Tony in the Pro Peloton.

MARTIN is pure class..the Katusha project really didn't do kuch for him unfortunately...but I am sure your Smurf enjoyed just being near him..I would be star struck everyone I saw him.

c2adc0a9511c3f5ad29497c4926eff77.jpg

Interesting move. Lotto NL Jumbo is becoming a force to be reckoned with. (Not due to Martin though)

IIRC, their TTT in the Vuelta was abysmal. Perhaps TM's expertise is their missing link?