Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good I’m glad he has a ride

Smart move by cofidos..the TDF next year gives him a few chances of stage wins.

Smart move by cofidos..the TDF next year gives him a few chances of stage wins.

yes it does, which is what I think he needs in terms of racing.

saw a pic of that skinny oke from Cape Town photobombing with the team - onwards and upwards

Personally dig when things go well for okes from "home Turf" 

I am just worried he is going to send Aru up constania Nek on a 10 minute interval when they here on a training camp. #SSworries

I am just worried he is going to send Aru up constania Nek on a 10 minute interval when they here on a training camp. #SSworries

He must just give Aru a yellow daisy from me..[emoji51]

He has a Very humble personality.

As I have stated many times before I like Aru...nice yo hear he seems like a nice guy.

One lives his emotions out on course with him..

As I have stated many times before I like Aru...nice yo hear he seems like a nice guy.

One lives his emotions out on course with him..

He is. there is no questioning that and a professional at what he does as is all of them. On a side note and I have been guilty of this before, but when from the outside you see a rider not perform one always jumps to conclusions or theories why and often aren't the nicest in terms of judgement. But when you hear and see factually why a rider hasn't performed or a team for that matter, you understand how far off the mark one really is. 

He is. there is no questioning that and a professional at what he does as is all of them. On a side note and I have been guilty of this before, but when from the outside you see a rider not perform one always jumps to conclusions or theories why and often aren't the nicest in terms of judgement. But when you hear and see factually why a rider hasn't performed or a team for that matter, you understand how far off the mark one really is. 

Do you perhaps have any factual insight for us on Louis? 

#KOMmustfall