Enjoy One Tonner 2017

Pure Savage

Does anyone know someone who won't be doing the race? I will be in Cpt this weekend and would like to do the race.

Entries are still available at registration - and possibly on the day at the start.

Late entry price is R500...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. People are realising why bikes have one saddle and one handle bar.

Looks like team entries were sold out in the end.

[emoji12]

Rouxenator, seems like you & I need to brush up on our people skills - soon this will also be a team event only  :ph34r:

so if savage doing the pansie team ride, anyone left that will be riding in A batch?  :whistling:

Sounds like most teams will race in the A bunch

Rouxenator :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A?! :eek: 

Not a chance. I'm a fun rider. 

post-38519-0-13954800-1508311759_thumb.gif

Even E is way too high for a solo slacker like me. But I'm glad the teams are up front where I will never see nor catch them.  :thumbup:

Looks like team entries were sold out in the end. 5cd74ca012c26abcb1e0da212f92e32e.jpg

29 teams, so 1/3 of the race, also know there are plenty teams starting in the seeded groups as well still. [emoji12]

This is gonna sound corny but your whole crew is inspirational to plebs like me. Except when you come past me like I'm looking for my contact lense. Then it just upsets me. Go well for the race.

so this race not part of the league? 

Nope, thats why Giant entered a team and I know there are lots of the elites dotted around many of the teams which I have chatted to. I know the Corostars are also very strong according to my strava. 

Next one is Durbiedash for league. 

In other good news, we entered our first sponsored junior into the 109km event after an amazing anonymous donation for road entries for juniors to Pure Savage. (Sorry for the poor sentence structure) 

yeah i think so too.

I will arrive late and roll in B  :ph34r:

The smell of rubber will be everywhere

Gonna be warm.

you offering a tow rope? 

With one of my two road races for the year cancelled (the CTCT), I too now am lurking in B. I reckon it's going to be a long day of catching and passing teams. At least we'll have 170kms of targets ahead of us to keep us motivated!

With one of my two road races for the year cancelled (the CTCT), I too now am lurking in B. I reckon it's going to be a long day of catching and passing teams. At least we'll have 170kms of targets ahead of us to keep us motivated!

cool, sounds exciting.

I started with you in B last year and after a lot of sweat and tears i managed to finish on your wheel. Not many survived!

cool, sounds exciting.

I started with you in B last year and after a lot of sweat and tears i managed to finish on your wheel. Not many survived!

Its tough hanging onto the hot willy train :P

Edit Typo

Edited by Pure Savage