Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

There are no losers today. Michelle scores a new bike, Tokai MTB gets a massive injection of necessary funds, Rush sports gets bumped and exposed for being all around good guys, CPT guys get a trail face lift and everybody else outside of CPT that bought a ticket gets to pat them selves on the back knowing that the MTB world is a better place because of their actions.

Well done to everybody that was involved  :thumbup:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Michelle. Is she on The Hub?

Hold on... let me just change my screen name and then I'll she'll let the mods know where to send the Julianna Bronson.

There are no losers today. Michelle scores a new bike, Tokai MTB gets a massive injection of necessary funds, Rush sports gets bumped and exposed for being all around good guys, CPT guys get a trail face lift and everybody else outside of CPT that bought a ticket gets to pat them selves on the back knowing that the MTB world is a better place because of their actions.

There's more and it involves opportunities for other trail centres around the country to also benefit. Looks like we've peeled open a very tasty can of worms with this initiative. Can't thank the groups involved enough!

There's more and it involves opportunities for other trail centres around the country to also benefit. Looks like we've peeled open a very tasty can of worms with this initiative. Can't thank the groups involved enough!

To help me get over this tragic loss of my yellow Tallboy, can you please give us some details of plans for Tokai with the new funds?  

That would help...

Hold on... let me just change my screen name and then I'll she'll let the mods know where to send the Julianna Bronson.

hands off my bike!!

To help me get over this tragic loss of my yellow Tallboy, can you please give us some details of plans for Tokai with the new funds?  

That would help...

jeepers dude... can you wait a second? LOL

Yes. Just give Mark & Deon time to recover from this...

It'll include material, labour, DH0, Donkey Trail, labour and more labour. And other stuff (trails) as well

With over twelve thousand active posts since the 'memory wipe' Michele has done her time on this website. 

Man oh man I am green with envy right now, but so stoked for you!

Tell us what you are getting?! TELL US!

With over twelve thousand active posts since the 'memory wipe' Michele has done her time on this website. 

I smell a rat... ;)

Classic manoeuvre! Like the commitment as you're stuck with the Michelle name for the next 30 days before you can change!

post-15825-0-44450000-1500288628_thumb.png

Edited by hellocolour

Very well put

I smell a rat... ;)

Classic manoeuvre! Like the commitment as you're stuck with the Michelle name for the next 30 days before you can change!

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.48.13 PM.png

How I didn't see that is actually embarrassing seeing as the picture and link to his adventure racing team page is still his signature!

hahahahaha well played Shebeen... well played.

I may have google stalked the real Michele Harvey who owns a grey Pinarello road bike and does in fact ride bikes... As much as I am stoked for her, the sour grapes in me hopes I don't have to see a brand new Santa Cruz being pushed through Boulders every weekend...  :ph34r:

Well I knew I wasn't gonna win. But I'm still sour.

I'm happy... I'm happy for the trails, I'm happy that there is cash and resources to get bigger and better. I'm happy for all involved that they can get to work with a solid plan and cash in the bank.

I'm happy that is was such a strong promotion and not a cake sale that people begrudgingly bought 1 ticket for a poor prize that no one wanted. I'm happy that Santa Cruz has set a bench mark and is investing in the scene (I'll make time to check them when I next change bikes). I'm happy for the real Michelle. I'm happy I didn't change my screen name to Michelle and get stuck like that for a month. 

I'm also secretly happy that I didn't win. No, hear me out. I stated I'd sell the winning bike or sell my current bikes and donate the funds to the trail fund. I was 100% happy to do that as well... hand on heart BUT I'm very happy I don't have to make that choice! :)

Edited by hellocolour

How I didn't see that is actually embarrassing seeing as the picture and link to his adventure racing team page is still his signature!

hahahahaha well played Shebeen... well played.

I may have google stalked the real Michele Harvey who owns a grey Pinarello road bike and does in fact ride bikes... As much as I am stoked for her, the sour grapes in me hopes I don't have to see a brand new Santa Cruz being pushed through Boulders every weekend...  :ph34r:

i don't know what you're talking about?!

sfl-donald-trump-steve-harvey-who-has-mo

Edited by rider#35

I smell a rat... ;)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.48.13 PM.png

I'm trying to break the hub. see what happens if i do enough name changes and if it goes to page 2. Reckon admin didn't write the code for silly things like this yet.

edit: I've been a chick on the hub for 2 hours and have already got okes checking out my profile like it's a new #Guptaleaks expose

Edited by Michele Harvey