where are the huge DH jump lines WP?

Mongooser

been building gaps recently,thing got 8ms today and my run in just isnt fast enough

anyone know where there are some huge downhill gaps? looking for 10m+ kinda stuff

ive moved my skills up making a gap bigger and bigger recently and wanna send some big stuff now

There used to be some big ones at Blackhill jump line, but haven't been there in a while so not sure if they've been rebuilt or still there.

There used to be some big ones at Blackhill jump line, but haven't been there in a while so not sure if they've been rebuilt or still there.

they tlooked pretty fun but

cant ride there for safety :wacko:

Garden Route Trail Park is where it's at.

If you haven't broken anything the whole weekend you can do the loop da loop. 100% chance of ending badly.

Doesn't Steilte have a couple of big ones?

yeah they have some senders

but those are huge...

If you haven't broken anything the whole weekend you can do the loop da loop. 100% chance of ending badly.

only a buckled rim and bent bars

anything i do is a 100% chance of going badly :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

found a good looking line not to big,

just not sure how far the climb at bloemendal is?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVaCQ0aFFmR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkLeX5FRSv/

Yep, those shuld be opening at Bloemendal in the next few weeks. Nothing close to 10m though..You're looking at like around 6m to 7m max...With a LOT of pedaling until the soil hardens up.

Oh the climb is super chilled. Under 10min on a HEAVY bike, under 5 for a whippet.

Yep, those shuld be opening at Bloemendal in the next few weeks. Nothing close to 10m though..You're looking at like around 6m to 7m max...With a LOT of pedaling until the soil hardens up.

Oh the climb is super chilled. Under 10min on a HEAVY bike, under 5 for a whippet.

they said on insta more than a week ago it should be have been open last weekend?guess i can wait, I put a 11-36 on my dh bike so climbing is ez

they said on insta more than a week ago it should be have been open last weekend?guess i can wait, I put a 11-36 on my dh bike so climbing is ez

Yeah, then the rain came...

If they open them too soon they'l just get destroyed...Although I doubt many peeps are gonna be hitting them (esp Tygerberm members) any time soon :P

Yeah, then the rain came...

If they open them too soon they'l just get destroyed...Although I doubt many peeps are gonna be hitting them (esp Tygerberm members) any time soon :P

yeah cant wait to go hit them,

should have my new rig then hehe

Archived