CWC Online: OUR 40th BIRTHDAY SALE

CWC Online

I took it! :P

Grabbed it right out of your cart!

Grrrr.... that was properly savage!

At these prices I'll expect to see couple pop up on Bike Market in a day or so. :)

Edited by hellocolour

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi CWC

Can you please put a pair of these on sale:

Giro Code VR70 MTB Shoes Size 42.5 Black

Thanks and Happy B-Day!

Some Ladies Bibs please??

Ladies bibs or shorts please.

Can I make a third request please, ladies bibs and shorts. The mens Assos are on sale can we get the same?

Thanks for the cassette, got it. http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/shimano-ultegra-6800-11spd-cassette

If you could put those compact Ultegra chainrings on sale it would really make the trip up Alpe D'heuz a lot easier!

Even though I bought a few things this morning, I must say this sale is a bit of a let down. 

Not the BIGGEST sale we've seen from CWC, not even the 2nd or 3rd biggest sale to be honest.

agree same prices as last sale!

Any chance of a better price on:

SHIMANO XT 785 CHAINRING 38T

SHIMANO XT 785 CHAINRING 24T

is "marvel" a new brand. anyone know anything about the quality level - guessing similar to RavX and Ryder

Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! Bring back the NX! 

Tomorrow is fine. :)

Even though I bought a few things this morning, I must say this sale is a bit of a let down. 

Not the BIGGEST sale we've seen from CWC, not even the 2nd or 3rd biggest sale to be honest.

I am a very big CWC supporter and do all my shopping in the shop. 

But sadly I have to agree.