Belly fat

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch specifically said pizza, not cardboard.

Hahaha.....they have published values. 

I see Large Meaty triple decker is 2800kcals. 

Edited by jcza

Medium pizza & Coke = 3000kcals? How much Coke did you drink??

Doesn't sound right. I'm not giving up pizza. 

Then train harder for longer and at higher cadence so you burn more... :ph34r:

Of course you can out-train a poor diet. You just need to train harder. See Horner, Chris as an example. From burritos for breakfast to super-size McDonalds meals.

I do however agree with you that calorie tracking is a eye opener and generally people consume calorie dense and nutrient poor food.

99% of athletes will tell you that it is extremely hard to train effectively on a bad diet..so you can get thin by eating crap and training a crap load but getting fast and feeling good in the process is a different thing.Chris had a sh$#load of injuries over the last 10 years and we will never know what effect diet and overtraining had on that.

99% of athletes will tell you that it is extremely hard to train effectively on a bad diet..so you can get thin by eating crap and training a crap load but getting fast and feeling good in the process is a different thing.Chris had a sh$#load of injuries over the last 10 years and we will never know what effect diet and overtraining had on that.

As a food and exercise addict, I say Amen to this.

I don't think anyone will argue that its healthy but you can stay thin. 

proper pizza is even less calorie dense. 

IOW a thin crust wood fired pizza (from a PROPER pizza joint) can come in at ~ 500-900 kcal depending on the toppings. 

Top Tip: Order the banting base then you can eat all the pizza you want and still lose weight.

I wonder if Friedpiggy got anything useful from this thread, or just learned that asking questions is foolhardy.

Of course you can out-train a poor diet. You just need to train harder. See Horner, Chris as an example. From burritos for breakfast to super-size McDonalds meals. 

I do however agree with you that calorie tracking is a eye opener and generally people consume calorie dense and nutrient poor food.   

A large amount of drugs might have aided his efforts too... just saying  :ph34r: