Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I hope non of you use blitz or paper to start your fires when all you need is one match and a nice sharp axe :P #JustSaying #NotBragging #WoodIsGood #LekkerLike-a-Cracker

I hope non of you use blitz or paper to start your fires when all you need is one match and a nice sharp axe :P #JustSaying #NotBragging #WoodIsGood #LekkerLike-a-Cracker

I use Blitz and Charka briquettes :ph34r: :whistling:

Suddenly I feel this would be a good weekend for a braai.

Enjoy!

I braai'ed a few weeks ago for a friend who moved to the U.K. The missus says she's braai'ed out, so I'll probably braai again closer to Christmas or on Christmas day.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

When I compare the price of pork to the price of lamb, lamb is a luxury. The next braai I do I'll braai lamb tjops again, with some sosaties and wors and mushrooms, but after that, I think I'll rather get pork tjops or pork steaks to go with the other stuff. Speaking of pork, I can't believe how lekker the pork sosaties are from Checkers.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

When I compare the price of pork to the price of lamb, lamb is a luxury. The next braai I do I'll braai lamb tjops again, with some sosaties and wors and mushrooms, but after that, I think I'll rather get pork tjops or pork steaks to go with the other stuff. Speaking of pork, I can't believe how lekker the pork sosaties are from Checkers.

Yes, my brother and I switched over to mainly pork and chicken, with lamb and beef as a treat every now and again. Lots cheaper and forces us to be more creative. Plus, once you get used to it it's amazingly versatile and flippen tasty.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, my brother and I switched over to mainly pork and chicken, with lamb and beef as a treat every now and again. Lots cheaper and forces us to be more creative. Plus, once you get used to it it's amazingly versatile and flippen tasty.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can imagine, sometimes I cook the wifey and myself some pork steaks for dinner, and they're quite tasty.

Here's what I braai'ed for my friends farewell. It was a bring and braai, and she wanted to use some of the meat that was in her freezer before she left for U.K. The missus and I still had two lamb tjops and wors left from the previous braai. On the top right is chicken, of course, but I can't remember the name of the package, it's from Spar though. Bottom left is Ostrich (first time I braai'ed Ostrich), next to a piece of steak that was also left over from our previous braai.

From January it'll be pork steaks or pork tjops with chicken sosaties, wors, mushrooms, and possibly braai broodjies (which I haven't braai'ed yet).

67f26c5985c3a575e8f6a754b9316b25.jpg