[Event] Coronation Double Century 2017

06rush

The mail we just got, does it say we get kit or I misread it?

EDIT: the email about the seedings being out.

"Each entrant will receive a cycling kit and accessories bag, a pair of socks and a water bottle- so be prepared for some carrying!"

That part?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Each entrant will receive a cycling kit and accessories bag, a pair of socks and a water bottle- so be prepared for some carrying!"

That part?

Yes, that part. But I don't see it happening... it would not be economical for them and they did not ask for my sizes. Haha!

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw that this is a bag. I read and saw what I wanted to see and forgot all about the punctuation there. Oops!

Edited by Lostee

Yes, that part. But I don't see it happening... it would not be economical for them and they did not ask for my sizes. Haha!

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw that this is a bag. I read and saw what I wanted to see and forgot all about the punctuation there. Oops!

Its actually a "cycling kit and accessories" bag... Just saw it on the webinaar. Looks nice

Good luck to all the brave and tough souls for next weekend. Especially the Hubbers that will be out there.

I had a chat with a team doing their last bit of training this morning while out on my own leisurely ride......and I was insanely jealous.......but also relieved ......... :blush:

Its actually a "cycling kit and accessories" bag... Just saw it on the webinaar. Looks nice

What does the bag look like?

So we have all good bags and all stuff packed. 

Important question, where are the hubbers going to have a few mineral waters in the afternoon before the team Braai's?

Thinking a little 3-5 vibe in town

So we have all good bags and all stuff packed. 

Important question, where are the hubbers going to have a few mineral waters in the afternoon before the team Braai's?

Thinking a little 3-5 vibe in town

Is this before or after the race?

The finish is always a good place to hangout afterwards. And there is nothing like drinking a beer when you're dehydrated - makes for a cheap afternoon...