[Event] Coronation Double Century 2017

06rush

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of distance etc you still have to chow gas for whatever distance against the other teams. Just compare placing from year to year, ignore the time. 

Hence why was not that phased about a 5:00:21.  

In terms of proper routes.. this looks like fun.

Thats the only real thing that matters, else conditions, knobblies, mood etc etc come into the equation.

15th is good!! Well done guys, that's 3 spots up from last year?

Thats the only real thing that matters, else conditions, knobblies, mood etc etc come into the equation.

15th is good!! Well done guys, that's 3 spots up from last year?

Yup, very happy with the movement there with the team. The placings get nice and close between the top 25 odd teams.

Shame, very sad that the guy that trash talks all over social media gets dropped and doesn't finish. 

BOOM! shots fired  :lol:

But surely he should be using Pinnarello till Dec? They rather picky about that stuff. Maybe they dont care.

This was why I asked. Normally the teams are actually quite, uhm, that other word for bottom, about fulfilling the contract term. That's why guys get pictured playing indoor football running around in previous team lycra while at the new team camp in December (Bahrain Merida comes to mind).

Interesting, maybe he thought sunny SA is far from the tifosi cameras or something.

But surely he should be using Pinnarello till Dec? They rather picky about that stuff. Maybe they dont care.

And he is in Sky kit. I don't know. Ja, maybe he doesn't care.

Maybe Sky wanted his Pinarellos back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Actually we need to ask when will team Pure Savage recruit the Road World Champ for their DC race..[emoji848][emoji848]

Actually we need to ask when will team Pure Savage recruit the Road World Champ for their DC race..[emoji848][emoji848]

Pfff... I keep tweeting Chris asking if he wants to come hammer in Swellies. Offered him Steri stumpies and fines for his stem staring!

Pfff... I keep tweeting Chris asking if he wants to come hammer in Swellies. Offered him Steri stumpies and fines for his stem staring!

I'd rather get Vermote, he'll sit on front for the entire race and chase down every single team in front of him, because the break won't survive :thumbup:

I'd rather get Vermote, he'll sit on front for the entire race and chase down every single team in front of him, because the break won't survive :thumbup:

I'd get Nibali, he would just hold onto a car, and then each team can just grab a pocket, we could free wheel all the way.... #Sub4

I'd get Nibali, he would just hold onto a car, and then each team can just grab a pocket, we could free wheel all the way.... #Sub4

And Moscon to eliminate the competition.

If you want him to come, you should rather offer him a TUE.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] comment of the day.