The Visi is very similar to the black one, but one key difference... the fabric. The Black ones fabric is really pretty special and far more expensive... the trade off is obviously visibility. 

Most of the warmers still to be added... there will be quite a few options

Did you see this shell? It's pretty much the same as the plain black one... (just printed in parts obviously)  https://weardirect.co.za/shop/mens-cycling/sa-vibes-pac-me-shell/

Thanks Andrew.

Will have a look at that one. Maybe one of each is the answer :-)

Will wait for the arm warmers to be loaded.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew, thanks for the heads up, also ordered some goodies earlier.

For interest sake, what determines Anatomic's design direction for a season or fashion season? Not everything is necessarily to my liking but the quality and price means it is a win.

Roul... what you are seeing on the site is a mix of years of stock. One of our short-comings had definitely been proper clearance sales over the years. I'll spare you the insights on that... I will say though, we will be a far more efficient outfit heading forward from here.

Also in terms of design direction, it wasn't the most organised system, with possibly too many influences in the direction, but the one key element at all times was to create unique jerseys that showcased custom printing... we've always left the more mainstream plainer items to the other brands.

We're looking forward to life after Covid... hungry to showcase the best of Anatomic, with probably a bit less of the clutter and distractions that held us back in the past.

I'm excited for it, but for now, we first need to focus on survival in these 'interesting' times  :thumbup:

Roul... what you are seeing on the site is a mix of years of stock. One of our short-comings had definitely been proper clearance sales over the years. I'll spare you the insights on that... I will say though, we will be a far more efficient outfit heading forward from here.

Also in terms of design direction, it wasn't the most organised system, with possibly too many influences in the direction, but the one key element at all times was to create unique jerseys that showcased custom printing... we've always left the more mainstream plainer items to the other brands.

We're looking forward to life after Covid... hungry to showcase the best of Anatomic, with probably a bit less of the clutter and distractions that held us back in the past.

I'm excited for it, but for now, we first need to focus on survival in these 'interesting' times  :thumbup:

Thanks for the answer Andrew :thumbup:

Andrew is your factory outlet open?

Would love to see their masks ..... up close before buying ....

Happy to say that the Cape Town branch will be open from tomorrow... 9am - 2pm

They do have the SA Masks and they will of course also be having this massive clearance sale...

They will be going up today too... trust you are enjoying them  :thumbup:

These platinum bibs are very nice, also do have the ergonomics bib which is reaching end of life now. I prefer the platinums now.

Just checked now no platinum bibs yet.

These platinum bibs are very nice, also do have the ergonomics bib which is reaching end of life now. I prefer the platinums now.

Just checked now no platinum bibs yet.

We're just refreshing stock levels... will be up later today again

The jackets pretty standard SA sizing... it's not a baggy loose fit though, so if you are looking for that, order a size up. If you are worried though, drop me a pm and I will get you the sizing chart for it  :thumbup:

Thanks Andrew, got the jacket.

ordered the large

Body of the jacket fit snug, but arms are a little baggy.

But for commuting I think it will be just fine as it allows more layers underneath.

quality looks decent, test fit indoor seems warm, only a test in JHB winter morning weather will tell.

Will give it a try on the weekend.

Good day.................are you guys opne for walk-in customers............Northcliff branch? If so.what are your business hours..............

Regards ............

Good day.................are you guys opne for walk-in customers............Northcliff branch? If so.what are your business hours..............

Regards ............

Northcliff branch is open... 9am-5pm

Cape Town is now also open - 9am-2pm

Pretoria is sadly closing, we will be fetching the stock Monday to add to the sale stock  :(

The Visi is very similar to the black one, but one key difference... the fabric. The Black ones fabric is really pretty special and far more expensive... the trade off is obviously visibility. 

Most of the warmers still to be added... there will be quite a few options

Did you see this shell? It's pretty much the same as the plain black one... (just printed in parts obviously)  https://weardirect.co.za/shop/mens-cycling/sa-vibes-pac-me-shell/

Thanks for the advise Andrew. Decided to get both. The one you suggested and the Visi one. The one you suggested is perfect. Can see what you mean with regards to the Visi, but this one might be better for rain ? Also ordered both in the same size, but the Visi is slightly bigger than the other one. I guess this will allow for more layers. ^_^

Northcliff branch is open... 9am-5pm

Cape Town is now also open - 9am-2pm

Pretoria is sadly closing, we will be fetching the stock Monday to add to the sale stock  :(

Hi Andrew,

I am looking at ordering the platinum knee and arm warmers from the Wear Direct website, but i am not sure on sizing? Do you have a size guide for these items that could assist me?

Thank you 

Hey Andrew

When doing an order through WearDirect, how do I get a proof of order? I went through the payment and it sent me a proof of payment, but website redirected back to my cart asking if I would like to checkout?