Just bought some of your 4 layer masks, is it possible to get them in plain black though?

That Racer Bib that is already on sale is really great value and rock solid... the Ergonomics and Platinums will also be on sale from tomorrow (they are though I'm afraid probably the least discounted items at around 30%)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys do those UV arm thingies ?

(my cart is getting full!)

Also that vizi long sleeve cycling top - is it same material as a normal cycling top ? Then I can wear one short and not have a short shirt and UV arm protector thingies.

UV Sleeves of course... there will be some in the sale items tomorrow.

Working on loading as much as we can

The long sleeve is standard cycling material

Just bought some of your 4 layer masks, is it possible to get them in plain black though?

That Racer Bib that is already on sale is really great value and rock solid... the Ergonomics and Platinums will also be on sale from tomorrow (they are though I'm afraid probably the least discounted items at around 30%)

Nothing plain black at the moment I am afraid... I'm really hoping to have a nice wide range of options in the next few weeks though dependent on director approval. It all depends on the success of the current options.

We added these two packs this weekend and they are doing all right so far...

post-3544-0-40636200-1590347312_thumb.jpg

post-3544-0-79575100-1590347328_thumb.jpg

Thanks. Got the black with the SA flag colors on side

Nothing plain black at the moment I am afraid... I'm really hoping to have a nice wide range of options in the next few weeks though dependent on director approval. It all depends on the success of the current options.

Style Face Mask Pack 1.jpg

La Femme Face Mask Pack 1.jpg

Style Face Mask Pack 1.jpg

La Femme Face Mask Pack 1.jpg

Very nice! Love the colours! I'll order some more cos wearing the SA flag was not me.... ????

On a side note, quite a few people at work ordered after they saw mine and I said how comfy it was. They are also very happy so well done on a great product!

Edited by Red Robin

Very nice! Love the colours! I'll order some more cos wearing the SA flag was not me....

On a side note, quite a few people at work ordered after they saw mine and I said how comfy it was. They are also very happy so well done on a great product!

Thank you so much... most appreciated

Sadly just Northcliff and Parys at the moment...

Will sale stuff be available in Northcliff ?

I'm going in to get a mask or two and may shop for more

Will sale stuff be available in Northcliff ?

I'm going in to get a mask or two and may shop for more

Yip, back up and running at full steam and will have stock of quite a lot of the sale range... I'm not sure they have the new mask packs yet though, probably only tomorrow... so just the SA Flag options for now

Oh rats, the viz in my size sold out and the racer bibs not there.

Waited to long !

Oh rats, the viz in my size sold out and the racer bibs not there.

Waited to long !

The Racer Bibs are busy being re-loaded... they will be back. And keep an eye on the other newer Visi long sleeve... it will be getting a very nice price adjustment, and there is a very good level of stock being loaded.

The Racer Bibs are busy being re-loaded... they will be back. And keep an eye on the other newer Visi long sleeve... it will be getting a very nice price adjustment, and there is a very good level of stock being loaded.

just ordered 2 ergonomic bibs, couldn't miss out again.

p.s. you owe the fat one with the lekker fiets from Bloem a beer, he convinced me to try local and leave the italian bibs for the italians........

just ordered 2 ergonomic bibs, couldn't miss out again.

p.s. you owe the fat one with the lekker fiets from Bloem a beer, he convinced me to try local and leave the italian bibs for the italians........

Awesome Fanie... thanks for the support. I'm sure you will enjoy them... very lekker bibs, even if I say so myself.

Hopefully I never see Vetseun again :ph34r: , but if I do I will certainly spot him a Black Label or two...