So I ordered a CSA cycling jacket, hopefully ordered the right size.

Not mad about the design, but needed a second cycling jacket, and at the price it was good.

Hopefully its warm.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I ordered a CSA cycling jacket, hopefully ordered the right size.

Not mad about the design, but needed a second cycling jacket, and at the price it was good.

Hopefully its warm.

Yeah, not my favorite design either... but the jacket is helluva warm. I'm more a layers guy though... gilet or shell outer, arm warmers, cycling jersey, chest warmer inside... let's you adapt to all conditions as the day progresses. 

Any platinum bibs? Bought one at the 947 Expo last year and would like some more of these bibs.

They will be going up today too... trust you are enjoying them  :thumbup:

Yeah, not my favorite design either... but the jacket is helluva warm. I'm more a layers guy though... gilet or shell outer, arm warmers, cycling jersey, chest warmer inside... let's you adapt to all conditions as the day progresses. 

I just need it for the extra insulation during my morning commute to work. 

Good to know its warm. 

Do you have a sizing chart for it ? I hope I ordered the right size

Apart from Wear Direct, are there any shops atound Cape Town CBD / Seaboard that sell the Anatomic facemasks?

Sadly not... if you know any that might want to, give me a shout

do you guys have any toe covers going online soon ?

I'm actually heading to the office now to do some new pics... the ones we have aren't current.

They should be on tonight or tomorrow morning. 

I just need it for the extra insulation during my morning commute to work. 

Good to know its warm. 

Do you have a sizing chart for it ? I hope I ordered the right size

The jackets pretty standard SA sizing... it's not a baggy loose fit though, so if you are looking for that, order a size up. If you are worried though, drop me a pm and I will get you the sizing chart for it  :thumbup:

Hi Andrew,

I was looking at the men's Pac Me Shell at Wear Direct, but unfortunately nothing in my size. I see the VIZI Pac Me Shell in my size. Are these similar ?

Also do not see any arm warmers on the site. Do you have any on there ?

Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

I was looking at the men's Pac Me Shell at Wear Direct, but unfortunately nothing in my size. I see the VIZI Pac Me Shell in my size. Are these similar ?

Also do not see any arm warmers on the site. Do you have any on there ?

Thanks.

The Visi is very similar to the black one, but one key difference... the fabric. The Black ones fabric is really pretty special and far more expensive... the trade off is obviously visibility. 

Most of the warmers still to be added... there will be quite a few options

Did you see this shell? It's pretty much the same as the plain black one... (just printed in parts obviously)  https://weardirect.co.za/shop/mens-cycling/sa-vibes-pac-me-shell/

Hi Andrew, thanks for the heads up, also ordered some goodies earlier.

For interest sake, what determines Anatomic's design direction for a season or fashion season? Not everything is necessarily to my liking but the quality and price means it is a win.