Hey Andrew

When doing an order through WearDirect, how do I get a proof of order? I went through the payment and it sent me a proof of payment, but website redirected back to my cart asking if I would like to checkout?

Just sent you a pm

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew ,

When can I expect delivery of my order ? Order #5901

Thanks 

Chasing this up for you, will let you know when I hear back from dispatch

Hi, I ordered for collection, but the email I received only mentions when it will be delivered. I tried emailing and no reply. When can I collect?

Hi, I ordered for collection, but the email I received only mentions when it will be delivered. I tried emailing and no reply. When can I collect?

PM me your order details and I can try help you out. With collection orders the timeline can be a little trickier to manage as transport between the factory and head office is not as regular as usual...

They will generally notify you when it's ready for collection, but I know they are under huge admin pressure at the moment due to staff limitations.

Send me your details though and let's get you sorted  :thumbup:

Just sent you a pm

Hi Andrew,

Same here. Just placed a delivery order for La Femme and Style pack 4 - layer premium face masks. Paid and received no order confirmation email.

PM me your order details and I can try help you out. With collection orders the timeline can be a little trickier to manage as transport between the factory and head office is not as regular as usual...

They will generally notify you when it's ready for collection, but I know they are under huge admin pressure at the moment due to staff limitations.

Send me your details though and let's get you sorted  :thumbup:

PM Sent. Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

Same here. Just placed a delivery order for La Femme and Style pack 4 - layer premium face masks. Paid and received no order confirmation email.

I can see the order, and everything looks fine... the confirmation does seem to just get delayed a bit every now and then. We're looking into all the sites automation for heading forward... there are a few things that need refining, but we'll get there. 

Thanks for the order, have a good weekend

Happy to say that the Cape Town branch will be open from tomorrow... 9am - 2pm

They do have the SA Masks and they will of course also be having this massive clearance sale...

Thanks Andrew.

Good to see your Durbanville shop BUSY !!  :thumbup:

Pity they dont have the masks in stock (the proper 4 layer one for cycling) ...  :wacko:   Lady did promise to let me know when they do get stock.

Thanks Andrew.

Good to see your Durbanville shop BUSY !!  :thumbup:

Pity they dont have the masks in stock (the proper 4 layer one for cycling) ...  :wacko:   Lady did promise to let me know when they do get stock.

Good to hear Chris... bummed they are sold out on the masks though  :blush:

Good to hear Chris... bummed they are sold out on the masks though  :blush:

Hiehie ....

just goes to show you have a GOOD product  :thumbup:

You DID let us know when the shop will open .... glad we are busy at work, but it also means I could only get there today ...

PS - please let us know when the next shipment is sent to the Republic of the Western Cape.  :whistling: