Funny enough you ask Taahir - we will be having a big pre-argus promo with 20% off everything in-store and online. Will run 1-9 March if you can just hold a couple days  ;)  

but but.. MTB tour is over this weekend :ph34r:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anatomics still do the gillet with the 2 zips?  and

possible short sleeve base layer?  (Not sleeveless)

Just went to see if there is anything that catches my eye for your upcoming sale then this caught my eye instead, is it correct, R5500?

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

Haha... that is correct. It was a custom order for a client we quickly processed through the site. It was for a hundred odd Chidos though if the price was worrying you ;)

It will be removed shortly

Hi Anatomic,

Are those really cool bibs with the "braces " going to be on special ?

Also what is the minimum Qty order for custom jerseys in say regular fit ?

Also what would be the lead time on an order ?

Any chance of getting the Tygerberg club cycling shirts in kiddies sizes ?

Love this idea Chris... we're in the hands of the club though as to what we can offer. Will push it from our side. Maybe even just for a once off order if needs be  :thumbup:

Hi Anatomic,

Let me just confirm 100% first on the first question

No minimum order quantity, but you should be looking around the 10 item mark for it to be economical. At 15 items you're pretty much on the shelf price of a jersey - so it's really not a big challenge if you get some family and mates together to get some fun unique custom kit.

Standard lead time is 4weeks from deposit, it varies through the year though depending on how busy we are - sometimes it can be as little as two weeks, sometimes as much as 5/6. Reprints are also generally quicker, so it all does just depend.

Shout if anything else, will get back to you on the bibs - glad you like them, I think they are going to go down a treat  :thumbup:

post-32203-0-06036000-1551246870_thumb.jpg

Love this idea Chris... we're in the hands of the club though as to what we can offer. Will push it from our side. Maybe even just for a once off order if needs be  :thumbup:

Thank you.

There are hundreds of "kids-and-parents" on the trails .... SURE there must be a market for this ....

Hi Anatomic,

Just to confirm, the new Mens Ergonomic bibs will be on the special as well. 

The older version will be marked down even further to 40% off, so really going to be some great deals  :thumbup:

Edited by Anatomic Sportswear

Just to confirm, the new Mens Ergonomic bibs will be on the special as well. 

The older version will be marked down even further to 40% off, so really going to be some great deals  :thumbup:

and the UV knee sleeves, and black two zipped gillets right??   :ph34r:  :ph34r:

and the UV knee sleeves, and black two zipped gillets right??   :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Both will be on sale... 20% off. Just maybe phone ahead and check on stock in your local branch.

The Gillet you are looking for specifically is called the X-Jammer... 

​UV knees shouldn't be much of an issue.

Thanks and enjoy  :thumbup:

i have been using your products for commuting.  must say that quality has improved lots since my very 1st anatomic purchase.  

just a note on one of your products:  on the arm warmers i use in winter, the cuffs, for some reason there is something that irritates the skin near the anatomic label.  i turn the cuff up a bit to get rid of the irritation,  other than that it works well,

looking forward to getting our company branded mtb baggy shorts and using those.

i have been using your products for commuting.  must say that quality has improved lots since my very 1st anatomic purchase.  

just a note on one of your products:  on the arm warmers i use in winter, the cuffs, for some reason there is something that irritates the skin near the anatomic label.  i turn the cuff up a bit to get rid of the irritation,  other than that it works well,

looking forward to getting our company branded mtb baggy shorts and using those.

Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated :thumbup: