Brake Disks

Balooba

I must admit I am a little sensitive but feel they did not help to at least give some advise on my question. (or they did not know the answer to the question :w00t: )

Why they chose to criticise I would not know. Easy to just scroll down and let it be.

If by naming these highly educated persons in my post I somehow offended someone, my humble apology.

So you called me a wiseass, told me to Fu.k on by, made a sarcastic comment about my education and then reported my post which was in no way offensive.

You must be a hoot at parties !!

Edited by nickc

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I am a little sensitive but feel they did not help to at least give some advise on my question. (or they did not know the answer to the question :w00t: )

Why they chose to criticise I would not know. Easy to just scroll down and let it be.

If by naming these highly educated persons in my post I somehow offended someone, my humble apology.

No not offensive you are correct maybe out of line some ppl take life to seriously

So you called me a wiseass, told me to Fu.k on by, made a sarcastic comment about my education and then reported my post which was in no way offensive.

You must be a hoot at parties !!

All the above I did except to report your post. Not offensive I agree. Uncalled for, yes.

If you do not know the answer to a question or have proper advise, scroll by and leave the post as you found it. (spelling mistake an all, I did not ask for help with my spelling)

Not all need to be the bell of the ball or as you put it " a hoot at parties". I at least allow spelling/grammar mistakes from my fellow party revellers. :clap:

All the above I did except to report your post. Not offensive I agree. Uncalled for, yes.

If you do not know the answer to a question or have proper advise, scroll by and leave the post as you found it. (spelling mistake an all, I did not ask for help with my spelling)

Not all need to be the bell of the ball or as you put it " a hoot at parties". I at least allow spelling/grammar mistakes from my fellow party revellers. :clap:

You have a good weekend, I am going back to watching the Sharks game.

Maybe meet you on the trails one day and we can have a beer.

No not offensive you are correct maybe out of line some ppl take life to seriously

Agreed baza. Live is no joke and I do take it seriously. I believe there are better things out there than correcting other people's spelling/grammar mistakes.

I could have told you it is "people" and not "ppl" or to use commas or a full stop to indicate the start and stop of your sentences so let it be. :rolleyes:

Dear sir, I  have not seen the posts, and certainly would not care to get dragged into a social media tiff ....

That said - IT IS FRIDAY ... give it a while and you will SOON realise what that means on THIS forum ...  :whistling:   :oops:

I have had my @ss handed to me by people on this forum .... just be given SOLID advise by them in the next thread !!

hang in there. actually damn solid people on this forum  .... and then some roadies as well ....  :devil:

Edited by ChrisF

Dear sir, I  have not seen the posts, and certainly would not care to get dragged into a social media tiff ....

That said - IT IS FRIDAY ... give it a while and you will SOON realise what that means on THIS form ...  :whistling:   :oops:

I have had my @ss handed to me by people on this forum .... just be given SOLID advise by them in the next thread !!

hang in there. actually damn solid people on this forum  .... and then some roadies as well ....  :devil:

I am offended. You just gave a piece of useless information,  just because I am a roadie. I didn't ask for advise in my choice of discipline.

Life is serious. Don't make jokes.

I am offended. You just gave a piece of useless information,  just because I am a roadie. I didn't ask for advise in my choice of discipline.

Life is serious. Don't make jokes.

Hang in there ... Friday is ALMOST over .....  I will go borrow a road bike, and try to get some zen-wisdom, just for you .....

I will go borrow a road bike, and try to get some zen-wisdom, just for you .....

It better flipping have disc brakes bru!!

And there I was thinking this is a place to get info....Thanks to the guys that did not make fun of me and answered my question.

Seems there are a couple of dumb asses on here that cannot help themselves in correcting others mistakes. 

Meezo, Duane Bosch, nickc and BAZA - If you ever see one of my posts again, Please refrain from commenting. Just close your eyes to anything you see and fu.k on by ...... Hope you do not brake anything on your bike's.... Wise asses

So what do you REALLY think?

Okay I don't know what happened previously in this thread, but if I understand the Original Post correctly I would advise against buying second hand rotor's.

Yes there might be ways of true-ing them if bent but new ones are not so expensive.

I would rather buy new and have peace of mind.

Sent from my Vodacom Power Tab 10 using Tapatalk

Hang in there ... Friday is ALMOST over .....  I will go borrow a road bike, and try to get some zen-wisdom, just for you .....

Zen-master-says "The best road bike is a gravel grinder"

coming back from Meerendal this morning we encountered a road bike next to the old horse-track - no tar shoulder, narrow road .... cars have to cross over into the oncoming lane to give the cyclist a wide birth.  Heaven forbid, I actually had to use my brakes and slow down my car, and lose about two seconds to wait for a gap in the traffic to pass the cyclist safely ....

No, I was a little irritated, not offended by them. Takes a little more to report bad sportsmanship - hope I do not race against these chaps.

They will just go by without a second glans if you had problems (my opinion) :thumbdown:

Genade... a second glans.... not sure if that entirely useful or just an anatomical oddity..... ????????

Genade... a second glans.... not sure if that entirely useful or just an anatomical oddity..... [emoji23][emoji23]

Frikkin coffee everywhere you tjop [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

As Ben Reaper said, brake discs are cheap enough to just fit new and not have to worry when you're out on a ride about whether that small warp you straightened has returned, is that rubbing pad because of a warped disc, etc etc etc