[Event] Meals On Wheels Cycle Race

Face Plant

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a R4S kind of elevation. So expect 2:20-2:30 for A batch riders. Let's hope I have the legs for that speed! 

Looks like a R4S kind of elevation. So expect 2:20-2:30 for A batch riders. Let's hope I have the legs for that speed! 

If the weather is good I think we could go sub 2:20 even though the route is a bit longer

past results in terrible conditions

2016 - 2:16:28

2015 - 2:12:42

2014 - 2:17:15

There's only one batch bru - Elite.  Take your HTFU pilletjies the evening before :-)

If the weather is good I think we could go sub 2:20 even though the route is a bit longer

past results in terrible conditions

2016 - 2:16:28

2015 - 2:12:42

2014 - 2:17:15

Link?

edit: Google

There's only one batch bru - Elite.  Take your HTFU pilletjies the evening before :-)

Sucking your wheel then! I'll stick around with the super toppies!

hahaha. and tandems. We are sent off as the carrot for all the skinny guys. Every year they don't take long to catch us.

I never did this one last year but 2015-2h32m43s 2014-2h27m55s and 2013 2h27m21s

hahaha. and tandems. We are sent off as the carrot for all the skinny guys. Every year they don't take long to catch us.

I never did this one last year but 2015-2h32m43s 2014-2h27m55s and 2013 2h27m21s

Will see you there...

What will you be wearing so I can suck onto your wheel? ^^

They'll probably wear something random......

I'll look like a Red Train team member of 2016.