[Event] Meals On Wheels Cycle Race

Face Plant

Just out of interest, did they measure the distance of the new route?

Looks like it could be around 110km's now (as per Google maps) with a lot more climbing  :thumbup:  now it WILL be a challenge...especially if the wind blows (as per usual)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Hi Cassie The new route measures +- 95 km (speedo error) we will do the route with a GPS the weekend and advise but I don't think it will make 100km the 45km route distance remains the same

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the route profile with elevation?

It is a brand NEW route, FACE PLANT mentioned they would ride the route some time and check distance, etc, maybe he could assist  :thumbup:

hey guys, sorry I don't have a route profile at the moment, will try to get something up before the weekend, with regards to the weather, we have had some hectic weather the last three years so we really hoping to get a break this year from Mecheng89's post it seems the wind is not going to be an issue this year. Lets hold thumbs!! look on the bright side, if you are part of the first 600 entries you get a wind jammer that will take care of any bad weather. as the saying goes, "You don't get bad cycling weather ... only bad clothing" :clap: