[Event] Meals On Wheels Cycle Race

Face Plant

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to spot, we will be sucking Long Wheel Base's wheel. :-)

HAHA I am going to hide. I will make that tandem half the size ;) . Haven't had a great week training wise. All I can say is I take my hat off to single parents. My missus is away so looking after the toddler on my ace, YOH its tough. Glad she is home this evening.

HAHA I am going to hide. I will make that tandem half the size ;) . Haven't had a great week training wise. All I can say is I take my hat off to single parents. My missus is away so looking after the toddler on my ace, YOH its tough. Glad she is home this evening.

Hahaha ja bud..with the twins we are single parents  :w00t:

Jeez ja, my wife and I were actually talking the other day after a looong day and we said imagine having 2 of these little buggers. Chapeau to you and you wife.

Jeez ja, my wife and I were actually talking the other day after a looong day and we said imagine having 2 of these little buggers. Chapeau to you and you wife.

Our son is also "one of those" that does NOT sit still for long enough to gather any dust (LOL), seriously one of my family members has a son (half the age of our son) and he sits quite in church and even mostly at home...I told him the other day that he is VERY lucky, our little monster is TOO busy :devil: ...we are both so tired once he is bathed and in bed, feels like heaven when we go and relax - but on the other side we are just happy he is healthy and enjoys playing outside and looks like you have just washed a Grizzly Bear when looking at his bath water   :eek:  some other friends kids sit in front of computers / tablets / tv and their lives pass them by...we try and let our son do "normal" things we used to do when we were young...he has enough time to watch tv and play games when he is older.

Edited by CASSIE1975

Thanks LWB :thumbup:

Only 9 months old now though, one crawling the other one about to..

Its going to get wild :clap:

Our son is also "one of those" that does NOT sit still for long enough to gather any dust (LOL), seriously one of my family members has a son (half the age of our son) and he sits quite in church and even mostly at home...I told him the other day that he is VERY lucky, our little monster is TOO busy :devil: ...we are both so tired once he is bathed and in bed, feels like heaven when we go and relax - but on the other side we are just happy he is healthy and enjoys playing outside and looks like you have just washed a Grizzly Bear when looking at his bath water   :eek:  some other friends kids sit in front of computers / tablets / tv and their lives pass them by...we try and let our son do "normal" things we used to do when we were young...he has enough time to watch tv and play games when he is older.

Good on you. Just the other day I listened to a child psychologist on the radio talking about the importance of physical playing and activities in a child's development phase vs tv and computer games. If it's rainy or cold outside then play inside, but just play. since I was about to meet with a client I unfortunately couldn't listen to the whole talk, but from the little I've heard, you are doing it right. :thumbup:

Good on you. Just the other day I listened to a child psychologist on the radio talking about the importance of physical playing and activities in a child's development phase vs tv and computer games. If it's rainy or cold outside then play inside, but just play. since I was about to meet with a client I unfortunately couldn't listen to the whole talk, but from the little I've heard, you are doing it right. :thumbup:

Thanx HBO  :thumbup:  we are not perfect, but some things can help with a child development and future...we can only try  :unsure:  :D  hope it helps...

Thanks LWB :thumbup:

Only 9 months old now though, one crawling the other one about to..

Its going to get wild :clap:

Sjoe you in for a tough one. My lightie is 22 months, We bought him a harness, its like a backpack that looks like a frog. It then has a leash. When we go to the shops he doesn't want to be in the pram anymore and seldom wants to be carried so he just runs around. At least this thing keeps him close. 

Before we had a kid our PVR was like 1 maybe 2 pages full. Now its like 6 or 7 pages. We say lets relax and watch some tv but usually just fall asleep. Sometimes it takes like 3 or 4 days to watch a 30min sitcom episode.