Bike finance

Sparky and the Warden

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitcoin is a fad, invest in Steinhoff and wait a few months then start printing money :ph34r:

Yeah, wait a few months to see what other reporting fraud they uncover which will further devalue the stock. 

So people think its silly to finance a "toy" such as a bicycle.

Cant understand why there are so many people that are judgemental about those that choose to finance bicycles.

So just maybe it is not being judgemental but just sharing a bit of wisdom

Plain and simple.

If you don't need it don't finance it.

How many bikes that are financed are needed.

If you want it buy it cash - it's the cheapest way of financing.

If you can't afford to then sort out the "want" bit.

So just maybe it is not being judgemental but just sharing a bit of wisdom

Plain and simple.

If you don't need it don't finance it.

How many bikes that are financed are needed.

If you want it buy it cash - it's the cheapest way of financing.

If you can't afford to then sort out the "want" bit.

I rest my case

So, what did you invest in?

ether , ripple and stellar lumen - I am calm :) juts dont see myself giving money to any coorporate any more - crypto at least I can only blame myself if it does not work .Coorporates mess up and the investors pay- I dont like that . 

Would you guys mind taking your veganism of the financial world to the various threads dedicated to it?

what is veganism - is that eating things that died of natural causes 

what is veganism - is that eating things that died of natural causes

We have been trying to avoid engaging with comments relating to all aspects of crypto-veganism due to the fact that this thread related to bike finance.

We have been trying to avoid engaging with comments relating to all aspects of crypto-veganism due to the fact that this thread related to bike finance.

Just a mention of crossfit anf the trifecta will be completed and this thread may well EXPLODE

Made this just for you guys....

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss153/Patch-elicious/Bitcoin_zpsuhlzjh4o.jpg?t=1515059223

Guys if you want to finance your bike - by all means do that.  if Some ideas around how to make money and not finance your bike ( rather pay cash for it) is not welcome here and seen as something between crypto and not eating vegtables ( veganism or whatever) then pls remove my comments and go finance your bike while I make loads of money and pay cash for my bike - with a BIG HINT of sarcasm veganism

Edited by Heel Drop