Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Do those guys in the top 10 look like they might do something over the next few days?

Is Nibbles marking froome with the time being so close ?

And Quintana is 2 minutes down, is he looking flat or just saving his legs ?

Quintana... we'll know in the next few days. He's looked fine so far

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Gen and EmptyB, now to figure out on how to catch up work, work and work, and also stream and also un pack and re pack.

Do those guys in the top 10 look like they might do something over the next few days?

With both the Alps and the Pyrennees high mountains still to come a lot of the guys marking time or saving legs at this stage - will start to change today !!

Yep.. today will be a very good stage..expect a shakeup ..there is some gravel today.

No Nairo lost time because he broke his wheels trying to bunny hop a traffic island.. he rode the cobbles very well..

Wouldn't say marking.. Nibbles as with the others in the same time have been finishing together... Froome had a time loss cause he crashed on stage 1 and made back time in the TTT..

Before i forget..Dumoulin and Bardet time loss is 1.. Bardet TTT and 2.. Dumoulin rode into the back of him.. broke his own spokes and ended up busting Bardet's wheels..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How loud is the booing and sledging gonna be for Sky today?

People still happy about the WC victory.. so i don't think even Sky can get them down anymore.

People still happy about the WC victory.. so i don't think even Sky can get them down anymore.

Looking forward to those last 2 Cat 1 climbs...should be interesting

I'm hoping for fireworks from the first climb.. Bardet, Zakarin and Dan Martin with time to make up and Warren Barguil looking to take yellow for a day or 3..... (I know I know it won't happen but a boy can dream...)

Looking forward to those last 2 Cat 1 climbs...should be interesting

Yep..well hopefully for the racing and not the fans.

I'm hoping for fireworks from the first climb.. Bardet, Zakarin and Dan Martin with time to make up and Warren Barguil looking to take yellow for a day or 3..... (I know I know it won't happen but a boy can dream...)

Barguil has again stated he is not interested in yellow ... planning to lose time the next few days in order to have freedom to go for stage wins later.

So he says [emoji48]

Bookies have Froome at 1.8:1 the next best is Nibbles at 9:1, Zakarin 25:1 and Bardet at 20:1. 

Richie Porte still has better odds at winning at the moment compared to Uran.

Barguil has again stated he is not interested in yellow ... planning to lose time the next few days in order to have freedom to go for stage wins later.

So he says [emoji48]

I read that more like he isn't interested in the yellow in Paris but will be planning a couple of stage wins in the mountains. He did go on to say that in a couple of years he would like to challenge the GC. 

I like him. He reminds me of a younger Purito. 

I just wonder if anyone is going to try to upset the Sky train early on these 3 stages instead of wait until the last climb or two. I kind of wish someone would ride like Vinakourov did and just attack on every incline. (Without the Ricardo Ricco level of drugs obviously)

La Course is of course following the sane route as today's stage..(just shorter) so watch it even if it is just to give you an i indication of what is to comr..and of course the ladies ride very aggressive..only 1 day racing for them so no holding back today.

Bookies have Froome at 1.8:1 the next best is Nibbles at 9:1, Zakarin 25:1 and Bardet at 20:1.

Richie Porte still has better odds at winning at the moment compared to Uran.

So it’s true, Portes collar bone is not broken and he should have continued riding..... ????️‍♀️

Archived