Tour de France 2018

gummibear

I read that more like he isn't interested in the yellow in Paris but will be planning a couple of stage wins in the mountains. He did go on to say that in a couple of years he would like to challenge the GC.

I like him. He reminds me of a younger Purito.

I just wonder if anyone is going to try to upset the Sky train early on these 3 stages instead of wait until the last climb or two. I kind of wish someone would ride like Vinakourov did and just attack on every incline. (Without the Ricardo Ricco level of drugs obviously)

As we've seen in the past Froome normally has good legs after the rest day and Nairo doesn't..so well have to see who does what where.. some guys need to make up time so they are more than welcome to start clawing it back today..[emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do those guys in the top 10 look like they might do something over the next few days?

Is Nibbles marking froome with the time being so close ?

And Quintana is 2 minutes down, is he looking flat or just saving his legs ?

Too early for any of those questions. First mountain stage is today!

As we've seen in the past Froome normally has good legs after the rest day and Nairo doesn't..so well have to see who does what where.. some guys need to make up time so they are more than welcome to start clawing it back today..[emoji48]

Todat is gonna be awesome. 14km descent to finish after a double Cat 1 should be fun.

We know Froome can descend ????????

With a fairly lengthy descent to the finish, Elbows might have something up his proverbial sleeve...

Todat is gonna be awesome. 14km descent to finish after a double Cat 1 should be fun.

We know Froome can descend [emoji83][emoji83]

14km descent..has Nibali and Valverde written all over it.. fireworks to see who can gap who to the top.

Col de Romme is apparently like a wall when you start the climb..

The ladies have 50 -odd km to go..racing has been fierce

14km descent..has Nibali and Valverde written all over it.. fireworks to see who can gap who to the top.

This stage brings back some cool memories. I raced the l'etap du Tour from Aimes to Cluses a looooooong time ago. I have ridden Colombiere but from the other side. Can't wait to see the live footage and have me a little nostalgia trip.

The ladies have 50 -odd km to go..racing has been fierce

Is Ashleigh racing?

Is Ashleigh racing?

Yes. AMP I reckon can either get the win or a podium. Her form is good. Second overall at the Giro Rosa this past fortnight.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

[emoji102] the start of col de Romme really is steep.. yoh the ladies went racing into it and the drop in speed was fast..yoh yoh yoh

Actually it's going to be interesting to see who has recovered from stage 9 which must have taken it's toll on some of the GC riders seeing as most of them were at the front of the race or working hard to get back to the front.

Maybe still to early for any major attacks today, but of course time can be lost.

After Giro Vroomie is going to have to be very inventive to pull back and gain time on the other GC riders.... they ain’t going to let him out of their sight.

Good stage for Roglic and my fantasy team...

Archived