Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16:50 this evening is the repeat stream on DSTV so I will turn off phone and avoid you lot until I have watched it. I will only be home from the rugby at about 17:30

TD is gonna pass GT on GC rankings today, Roglic is gonna fall short though, finishing 3rd. Predict all three are going to be separated by less than 30s between them.

Can't wait!

Interesting wheel choice of Direct Energy.

What does UCI rules say about this?

http://www.worldbike.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/37935686_10156426473548608_2251743712822427648_n.jpg

http://www.worldbike.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/DjLoJh6XoAEWRhk-1024x768.jpg

Interesting wheel choice of Direct Energy.

What does UCI rules say about this?

http://www.worldbike.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/37935686_10156426473548608_2251743712822427648_n.jpg

http://www.worldbike.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/DjLoJh6XoAEWRhk-1024x768.jpg

Dunno the rules

Obviously it will pass

I reckon the rounded edges renders it safe

That Sagan is more injured than what we think.. def more than just scrapes and sore arse muscles.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Luke Rowe said when interviewed on Eurosport, he was running 56/44 11/30. So think they are all turning a big chainring even though the course is technical and hilly.

TD is gonna pass GT on GC rankings today, Roglic is gonna fall short though, finishing 3rd. Predict all three are going to be separated by less than 30s between them.

Can't wait!

I must be honest...I hope GT takes 1st this year...he has done a LOT for his other team mates throughout the last years and seams to be a really nice guy...but let's see what happens, it can be anybody's day...just hope they all get to the Finish safely and that a win or lose will not be determined by a crash of some sort... :thumbup:  

Must say it has been a more interesting TDF than I would have thought...almost another 49 weeks until the 2019 TDF  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

I must be honest...I hope GT takes 1st this year...he has done a LOT for his other team mates throughout the last years and seams to be a really nice guy...but let's see what happens, it can be anybody's day...just hope they all get to the Finish safely and that a win or lose will not be determined by a crash of some sort...  :thumbup:  

Must say it has been a more interesting TDF than I would have thought...almost another 49 weeks until the 2019 TDF   :cursing:   :cursing:   :cursing:

GT has been great and took everything in his stride including the booing, the stress of  being a "co-leader" in the team with CF and even an idiotic spectator who seemed to try and grab his arm while he was sprinting.

Besides doing lots for teammates through the years like you said he also had a lot of bad luck.... I hope his luck holds today.

I must be honest...I hope GT takes 1st this year...he has done a LOT for his other team mates throughout the last years and seams to be a really nice guy...but let's see what happens, it can be anybody's day...just hope they all get to the Finish safely and that a win or lose will not be determined by a crash of some sort...  :thumbup:  

Must say it has been a more interesting TDF than I would have thought...almost another 49 weeks until the 2019 TDF   :cursing:   :cursing:   :cursing:

GT has been great and took everything in his stride including the booing, the stress of  being a "co-leader" in the team with CF and even an idiotic spectator who seemed to try and grab his arm while he was sprinting.

Besides doing lots for teammates through the years like you said he also had a lot of bad luck.... I hope his luck holds today.