gummibear

Porte crashed out Stage 9 in both 2017 and 2018 races

Trivia

He will target Vooltah most likely

Salvage the season

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember it is La Course today..coverage from 10:30 (if I remember correctly)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Van Vleuten FTW imho. Her form is excellent. Comes into it with loads of confidence because of winning the Giro Rosa. Not saying everyone's racing for second though. Just hard to see anyone else winning it. If AMP is racing I'd say she's a good pick for a podium.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Van Vleuten FTW imho. Her form is excellent. Comes into it with loads of confidence because of winning the Giro Rosa. Not saying everyone's racing for second though. Just hard to see anyone else winning it. If AMP is racing I'd say she's a good pick for a podium.

Great form yes..La Course only just finished and a very fresh Anna will be riding today..

Great form yes..La Course only just finished and a very fresh Anna will be riding today..

Yeah it'd be interesting to see if Anna's weekend away at Vallnord has any influence on her riding. A lot of the XCO racers made mention of how hard the racing was not just due to the techyness (not a word I know) of the WC course but also because of the altitude. Anna always a threat in any race she enters.

Ok, so I have been in a civiliased place (or not, depending on your perspective), for 3 weeks.

Who can give me a quick run down on Le Tour so far ?

Ok, so I have been in a civiliased place (or not, depending on your perspective), for 3 weeks.

Who can give me a quick run down on Le Tour so far ?

Pretty much same as last year Porte crashed out on stage 9....again.

Kittel and Cav are crap

Gaviria, Groenewegen and Sagan 2 stage wins each

D Martin won on the Mur, then crashed the next day.. but he is cool.

And John Degenkolb won the Roubaix stage..and everyone is very happy for him[emoji173]

She is the mountain goatess of  note  - mind you our Ashley not to shabby in this regard.

valverde, yates, are they looking good ?

froomie looking like he might do something interesting at all ?

With the mountain stages comging are we expecting any fireworks?

It's in the capacity of the rim to get rid of the heat and the breaking style of the rider. Steep descent with lots of corners are the worst cos you brake many times and hard.

Have been there on the descent of Rio's olympic course, even with normal tyre and tube had a front wheel blowout,, took ten minutes to change the tube( thats 2 to change and 8 to fetch some water from a stream so that me and my buddy could actuallt touch the rim again)

I wonder how hot disc brakes will get, especially the brake fluid... on such descents where there is a lot of hard braking for long periods

Fizzzzzz... fizzzz bubbly bubbbly boil fizzzz

valverde, yates, are they looking good ?

froomie looking like he might do something interesting at all ?

With the mountain stages comging are we expecting any fireworks?

This is how the GC favourites look in the overall standings.. pretend Thomas is in yellow.

3126c52d91f145360deba160ab0f83fe.jpg

Do those guys in the top 10 look like they might do something over the next few days?

Is Nibbles marking froome with the time being so close ?

And Quintana is 2 minutes down, is he looking flat or just saving his legs ?

Pretty much same as last year Porte crashed out on stage 9....again.

Kittel and Cav are crap

Gaviria, Groenewegen and Sagan 2 stage wins each

D Martin won on the Mur, then crashed the next day.. but he is cool.

And John Degenkolb won the Roubaix stage..and everyone is very happy for him[emoji173]

Yup, pretty much sums it up... especially the Kittel and Cav part.

Kittel taking lots of flack about his "attitude ".

Archived