Tour de France 2018

gummibear

That is different to the guy not being able to get over a mountain...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A Grand Tour isn't supposed to be easy. It's meant to be a challenge, some conquer some falter. Just because they falter doesn't invalidate what they achieved before their exit. That'd be heartless imho.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bernal! What can I say. After yesterday's disastrous stage I thought he won't be able to help Sky today... He proved me wrong.

Very impressive.

Seriously bad sportsmanship by the Frenchies. I hope they are going to increase the security for the rest of the Tour. They should get the security from the Giro, they didn't take nonsense at all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see how they approach tomorrow.... the guys must be exhausted after the Alpes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bernal! What can I say. After yesterday's disastrous stage I thought he won't be able to help Sky today... He proved me wrong.

Very impressive.

Seriously bad sportsmanship by the Frenchies. I hope they are going to increase the security for the rest of the Tour. They should get the security from the Giro, they didn't take nonsense at all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That kid has got loads of talent. I wouldn't be too surprised if at the end of his career he has multiple wins in each of the Grand Tours.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see how they approach tomorrow.... the guys must be exhausted after the Alpes.

Maybe a good chance for the breakaway to succeed as the GC contenders will probably take a break and with so many sprinters out of the race their teams might just lack the incentive to chase.

Maybe a good chance for the breakaway to succeed as the GC contenders will probably take a break and with so many sprinters out of the race their teams might just lack the incentive to chase.

Yeah amd Sagan doesn't need to try collect the points on the line.. but then plenty teams who are on plan C by now may see a chance to get a stage win...?

“I’m still riding for Froomey – he’s the man, probably the best ever, a legend of this sport. I’m just going to enjoy this whilst I can.”  --- Geraint Thomas.

"He's ridden the race of his life so far at this Tour. It's been faultless and he fully deserves to be in yellow, having won two stages and the most iconic stage of the race Alpe d'Huez. It's a massive, massive feather in his cap”...Chris Froome.

The person who punched/tried to punch froome has been arrested6f21a3980c340623c198bbfd1cccfd53.jpg

****** naai

Just watched. Super exciting.

Certain fans acting like retards.

Nibali wipe out was sad.

The village idiot punching / pushing Froome was disgusting.

They need to make a plan with the fans getting hyper excited.

Just watched. Super exciting.

Certain fans acting like retards.

Nibali wipe out was sad.

The village idiot punching / pushing Froome was disgusting.

They need to make a plan with the fans getting hyper excited.

I actually think they should stop using Alpe D'Huez ... and once they have figured out how to control the crowd then bring it back..it is always a f-op there.

Argh FFS fracture confirmed Nibbles out

Argh FFS fracture confirmed Nibbles out

Another red name in my bloody fantasy team... Grrrr.

They should scrap sprinters results who can't make it to Paris imo. Groenewegen, gaviria and grepel quit today after cav and kittel missed the cut off yesterday. Sagan should go for a stage win popping a wheelie now...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

They already lose their winnings if they withdraw without a valid reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they got to sort out these charleys quickly.

i think it's actually quite simple, they need to speak to the Katusha blokes, or just get Oleg back. because the ruskie cops did not take any nonsense like this last month!

I think the badger would back this plan

Archived