Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fresh breeze this year without the Phlippen Paul show and that irritating badger on the podium.

So..... GT and CF . . . Who works for who?

GT looks the stronger of the two..

But the Pyrenees are still to come ..so suppose we'll see there.. but it would be nice to see Froome ride in support of Thomas ..but I think he wants that 5th title title too much to so that. Commentators mentioned that Froome was asked if he would ride in support of GT and he said maybe.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I feel for GT because of all the negativity around Froome and the team he isn't even able to enjoy pulling on that jersey on the podium every day..it is sad for him.

I think it would suit Sky if GT won the race

Froome is damaged goods and it is rubbing off on the team

Who wants the kind of sh*t that is coming their way

I think it would suit Sky if GT won the race

Froome is damaged goods and it is rubbing off on the team

Who wants the kind of sh*t that is coming their way

Think the abuse will be less in the Pyrenees, the Alps very central for tourist from all over Europe so I am hoping the bad spectators have now run out of booze money and have to go home .

Think the abuse will be less in the Pyrenees, the Alps very central for tourist from all over Europe so I am hoping the bad spectators have now run out of booze money and have to go home .

It's mainly the French, not necessarily the rest of Europe. Anglo French wars going back thousands of years. Rumour has it that you are more likely to be served, as a South African tourist in Paris, speaking Afrikaans rather than English.

It's mainly the French, not necessarily the rest of Europe. Anglo French wars going back thousands of years. Rumour has it that you are more likely to be served, as a South African tourist in Paris, speaking Afrikaans rather than English.

Nonsense

Old wives tale

GT looks the stronger of the two..

But the Pyrenees are still to come ..so suppose we'll see there.. but it would be nice to see Froome ride in support of Thomas ..but I think he wants that 5th title title too much to so that. Commentators mentioned that Froome was asked if he would ride in support of GT and he said maybe.

take out the time froome lost on day 1, and time bonus and GT is only 20 seconds ahead of froomedawg.

Nice position to be in, not sure how TomD unpacks it. Doing the giro, knowing froomedawg was targeting the double was probably a mistake. (Hindsight and all)

I feel for GT because of all the negativity around Froome and the team he isn't even able to enjoy pulling on that jersey on the podium every day..it is sad for him.

You feel for the negativity that is being felt by a SKY rider, now that it’s somebody you like?

The legendary Sagz Baby does it again ????

Chapeau

DeMare yet again gets white line fever and leads out the other sprinters

Kristoff still allergic to lunging his bike

Archived