Tour de France 2018

gummibear

chasing points...ha ha!

he is on 339, AKristoff is in second, on 129.

to catch up to sags he needs 210 more points and there is

6 realistic intermediate sprints - 120 points

3 sprint finishes - 150 points.

the only way anyone else will win this is with a combination of

http://www.thebikecomesfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Peter-Sagan-MTB.jpg

and

CN5k49bW8AAJudv.jpg

and

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2017/04/02/2/crash_2_670.jpg

or

18j8bpj0uv9jdjpg.jpg

Well done sir!

You have won the internet. All of it ????????????????

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any KOM points up for grabs today?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I got home yesterday, just before the start of the climb up the Alpe. What a stunning finish to the stage. Cycling was the winner here, the top GC contenders fighting for a win on one of the most iconic stages. Pity Nibs was "eliminated" by a fan, he would have added more fuel to the fire.

Just a pity the "fans" was/is so ill disciplined. They should throw each and every fool that sets of a flare, off the side of the mountain. Imagine the impact on the riders, at the limit, at high altitude and already fighting for breath, and then to inhale that pungent smoke.....  :cursing:  :thumbdown:

Looks like a scene from Apocalypse Now

2018-tour-de-france-stage-12-5.jpg

Borat guy about to be taken down

2018-tour-de-france-stage-12-22.jpg

Are there any KOM points up for grabs today?

Yes. There is a Cat 3 and Cat 4 climb

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2018/06/05/2/stage_13_profile_670.jpg

Yes. There is a Cat 3 and Cat 4 climb

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2018/06/05/2/stage_13_profile_670.jpg

KOM competition is very tight... not a lot of points today but every point will count.

I see they used rope barricades at Dutch corner. I wounder is that something they can do along the whole climbs.

2018-tour-de-france-stage-12-11.jpg

My wife always points out how it is men who are behaving like idjits on the stages.

Maybe the authorities should only allow men onto the mountain who are accompanied by there mother, wife or girlfriend ?

My wife always points out how it is men who are behaving like idjits on the stages.

Maybe the authorities should only allow men onto the mountain who are accompanied by there mother, wife or girlfriend ?

Well i saw a video of a woman pretending to ride a horse while some guy piggy backed her in the road with a butt naked guy looking on and erm ..so ja stupid comes in all shapes and sizes male and female.

There is something wrong with the time cuts at this TDF. Taramae didnt make the time cut and he can climb. 

Dumoulin, Sunweb say they’ve found Team Sky’s weakness

“Yeah, I learned they try to keep both in GC and don’t ride behind each other, and Froome had the chance to attack and G [Thomas] didn’t. So, that’s good to know for the future,” Dumoulin said.

https://www.velonews.com/2018/07/tour-de-france/dumoulin-sunweb-say-theyve-found-team-skys-weakness_472687

Personally I'm glad Tommy D is up there fighting it out with Sky, as this means that unless he is doping the results of Froome (Seen as they both did the Giro) can be trusted and we are moving into a cleaner sport. 

But i suppose the hater won't see it that way.  :ph34r:

Personally I'm glad Tommy D is up there fighting it out with Sky, as this means that unless he is doping the results of Froome (Seen as they both did the Giro) can be trusted and we are moving into a cleaner sport. 

But i suppose the hater won't see it that way.  :ph34r:

I am in your boat...

Do we need tin foil hats or does the other boat?

Katusha and Soudal only have 4 riders each... At least lots of space on the bus and own room in the hotel.

There is something wrong with the time cuts at this TDF. Taramae didnt make the time cut and he can climb.

It wasn't the time cut. He was suffering from back pain - nor sure if it was a crash or not...

Katusha and Soudal only have 4 riders each... At least lots of space on the bus and own room in the hotel.

Perhaps time for a few breakaway attempts from de Gendt?

Archived