Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its a dumb photo, but deep down I am happy he is in the big ring.

that, sir... is a champion chirp

Why on god's green earth would you be imagining what Chris Froome's todger looks like???

I suspect his todger may well have fallen off by now - too much on the inhaler does that I hear.

So gross. I can only imagine that he has a really wiry, sinewy todger.

Not sure about the todger, but the saddle is tainted.

I showed that photo of CF to my girlfriend. She is well cross with me. She is quite potty mouthed at the best of times but even by her standards her language was really bad.

Dumoulin, Sunweb say they’ve found Team Sky’s weakness

“Yeah, I learned they try to keep both in GC and don’t ride behind each other, and Froome had the chance to attack and G [Thomas] didn’t. So, that’s good to know for the future,” Dumoulin said.[/size]

https://www.velonews.com/2018/07/tour-de-france/dumoulin-sunweb-say-theyve-found-team-skys-weakness_472687

That’s like me saying I figured out Tyson’s tactics in a fight so I think I can take him. His tactics are he punches with both fists like a sledgehammer.

The white BMC aero bike looks so damn hot, anyone know more about these bikes or is the TDF their official unveiling.

The white BMC aero bike looks so damn hot, anyone know more about these bikes or is the TDF their official unveiling.

Does look like a lekker machine

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Shame man. From leading to off the back in 20 secs. He certainly put up a fight!

Archived